Little robbed many times, Buff finally buried one
Brossoit solid again (as was Howard)
Interesting that Laine got bumped to the 4th

Reactions: Jets2point0

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Either the Jets played horribly or Detroit played their best hockey. Found Detroit was only very good defensively this game other than AA and Larkin who were good offensively. Better improve or we're bound for a nice long slump that'll last until the All-Star break. But there is something wrong with this team and I cannot put my finger on it.

I just don't get how those shots by Detroit didn't go in, Brossoit somehow managed for those to stay out. Either way, he earned the start for next game. But the Jets forwards and D need to be much... better going into next game.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Good road win. 2 good periods. Solid goaltending.

We need to put Tanev energy, tenacity and fearlessness in Ehlers and Laine. Without it, they aren't giving us much.

I think we will need Vezina Helle to have a chance tomorrow.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Jets win (barely) against the worst team in the league!

One poster actually though Laine played well!:help:

Wheeler and Schief still mailing it in!

Ehlers one good game (Leafs) seems to have been a fluke!

Don’t know how the Jets are going to go anywhere with only three legit. NHL D men!

Brossoit a steal!

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Moments of good looking play between a lot of flat and uninspired play. Moved our feet in the second drew penalties and gained some momentum. It is another win but god damn still waiting for the solid 60 minute effort.

LB was great again.

Thought Little was going again. Did evything at both ends and in the faceoff dot tonight.

55 and 26 couldn't hit the net to save their lives tonight. High and wide all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad