Post-Game Talk: Jets win 4-2! Time for a dance party!

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
We finally got some calls go our way, made up for saturday. I hope the boys don't get too high on themselves because the Rangers will be playing desperate hockey

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Just got home to Albany from the game. It was absolutely awesome seeing the Jets in person! I'm really jealous of those of you who get to see them all the time in the MTS Center!

I sat in the second level, behind the goal that the Jets shot at in the first and third periods. The Bogo goal in the first was coming right at me, so I had a really nice view of it. I really wish Kane's goal had been on my side of the ice, though. From where I was I couldn't tell if it was in until the players started celebrating, but the reply looked pretty sweet. Would've been great to see right up close. Ladd's goal was on my side, though, and I'm sure there were plenty of Devils fans near me none too pleased when I jumped up yelling!

Good to see the Power Play FINALLY score a goal, and the PK even did its job too!

I'm now officially 1-0-0 seeing the Jets live. :D

really nice to get out to see a win!! Congratulations!

Gaald

Mar 17, 2012
I was hoping to at least hear some audio from the post game last night. I wasn't able to stick around and watch them, but it seems like no one has any of the player interviews or coach's interview from last night. What's up with that?

fleetdreams

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
Missed the game but it was a great set of hilites. Nice fight win to Peluso. Bogo's goal a beauty. Drained my battery watching the Kane breakaway. Have to give credit to Antro for getting it started by covering the Devil in front. Nice of him to make it down to the other end for the celebration.

Dave512

Apr 10, 2012
Albany NY
Just saw this in the GDT:

bigplay41 said:
lets see if we can spot that Jets fan in the stands with his albany hat and Jets jersey :)

Thanks for looking out for me! I read through the whole GDT and didn't see a further mention of it, so I may not have made it on TSN Jets. That's not too surprising, though, since I was far from the only Jets fan there. I saw quite a few Jets jerseys, including a couple of Manitobans directly behind me. I do look forward to rewatching the whole game on TSN Jets for replays and, honestly, trying to spot myself. I have to wait until tomorrow night, though, since for some reason NHL Gamecenter Live thinks Albany NEW YORK is in the home market of the NEW JERSEY Devils. :shakehead

As for my Albany Devils hat, during an intermission I was headed to the bathroom and converged on the door with another Jets fan. He looked me up and down and says "you're kind of sending mixed messages!" Guilty on that one! I've rooted for Gionta, Bernier, Henrique, Butler, Josefson and Larssen in Albany, and Kovalchuk was one of my favorite Thrashers. So it was great seeing all of them, too, but last night they were the enemy!

really nice to get out to see a win!! Congratulations!

Thanks! I'm definitely going to try and hit some more of their games next year, in New York, Boston, New Jersey, etc. And one day I'll save a few months pay and see a game at the MTS Center!

For some reason I neglected to take many pictures last night, but here are a few I got before the game:

http://pic.twitter.com/QfvdMWpPGx
http://pic.twitter.com/RMCRq83kmA
http://pic.twitter.com/65nhw5VN7o

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad