GDT: Jets vs Stars - October 6th, 6PM CT - "The Family Business" - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Same here. His first NHL shift was just unbelievable. He was also totally unfair guy on FEL couple of times against my favourite team single-handedly bringing his team back into the game.

He is dancing over the ice, unbelievable skating skills.

I'm not sure yet whether to wake up 2 am to watch the game live or just to watch the record.
I'm sure the Jets will render him ineffective.

Go Jets!

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I'm really trying to wrap my mind around using Ehlers on the 4th line, with a 19 year old kid, who shouldn't be there ?? Ehlers scored around 28 goals last year, and had a point total of 65 points. Does this make sense :dunno:

We're paying a guy $ 6 mil per year to play 9 minutes per game ?? :huh:

Huh

Paul Maurice finally rolls out a better 3rd/4th line combo and you're complaining

Everyone been asking for Maurice to give more depth lines for awhile

Ehlers finally get his own line and that upsets you?

I guess you would prefer to see the same mediocre line of little Laine and ehlers

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Hope the Jets work off some more cobwebs and have a more consistent outing.

As exciting as it is to have your team erupt for 3-4 goals in a period, it would be nice to see a strong, consistent effort over the entire game without long periods of being hemmed in.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
What are those guys who are forced to play against Ehlers and Co? When exactly?

Jets have an extra card in a sleeve.

Lol! Hahahahhahahhaha-hash-hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha! Succumb to the depth!

(minutes are something to earn...)

Saintb

May 5, 2016
Saintb
Same here. His first NHL shift was just unbelievable. He was also totally unfair guy on FEL couple of times against my favourite team single-handedly bringing his team back into the game.

He is dancing over the ice, unbelievable skating skills.

I'm not sure yet whether to wake up 2 am to watch the game live or just to watch the record.
Three in the morning start for me. (Paris)

Reactions: Halberdier

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Damn, signed up for SN and the sports package (mostly all crap) on Bell MTS FIBE but now it's a 30 day minimum

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
A 5-1 victory coming up Scheifele and Laine with 2 goals, Wheeler with one.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Karma's law (and Finnish somewhat morbid insight) would say that Heiskanen will shut down Patrik and fellas. That would be ok. To me.

Luckily when doing so there will be a lot of other Jets' pilots making some results in that open aerospace...

Still, bold prediction stands: 1+3 for Patty XD

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Seguin loves playing the Jets too, so he will score at least once.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
How I think about this whole scenario: Stars and their coach are some what obliged to talk and bonder about Patrik, regardless of 'updates', new brain and what not. Geeks there will make sure about that.

Then they really try shut down Patrik. Lol.

Heiskanen, that who looked up to Patrik (like practically everyone in this Finnish age-peer-group) will try his best, but will eventually get only one, but very good lesson. Possibly Laine even commenting something to newcomer. If Heiskanen is really sheltered, he will be only get frustrated. Good. :)

Ok. Laine gets hits, fouls and such. Naturally. Getting few penalties by only being there on ice, practically always under 2-on-1 supervision...

Haha. Jets will take this one. 100000 of playmoney bet for it. If Maurice have any balls at all, he should play Ehlers... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->