Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Senators - Mon Apr 2 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
One of my favorite defenseman of all time. Having Savard, Robinson and Lapointe at the same time was crazy.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Since Scheif went down with an injury, then Trouba.. the Jets have played 2 games with them both back in the lineup.

They are undefeated in those 2 games.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I’d love for us to hit 110pts on the season. Two more wins at least Jets! Let’s do this!

Nov 24, 2006
If my memory is correct, the last time we played Ottawa, we completely dominated them. I remember watching that game thinking this team was for real.

Would like more of the same please Jets.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I’ve watched every game this season. Almost every minute except maybe 4 or 5 games where it was a blow out. Maybe I should do what playoff qualifed teams do and rest. Maybe I’ll pass on the Ottawa game, perhaps the Calgary game as well.

My viewership for the playoffs will have fresher eyes and more emotion.

Reactions: Calendal

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I’ve watched every game this season. Almost every minute except maybe 4 or 5 games where it was a blow out. Maybe I should do what playoff qualifed teams do and rest. Maybe I’ll pass on the Ottawa game, perhaps the Calgary game as well.

My viewership for the playoffs will have fresher eyes and more emotion.

I have watched every minute of young stars tourney, preseason, and regular season either in person or on TV/ streaming. I won't stop now.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I have watched every minute of young stars tourney, preseason, and regular season either in person or on TV/ streaming. I won't stop now.

You’ll be too burnt out to cheer madly in the playoffs. Take a break and rest up!!

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Pretty much nothing games now. We got 2nd. Wont catch Nashville

Rest some guys and yup..

Niku Poolman Comrie/Mason Dano. Matthias. Roslo. Play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad