Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Senators - Mon Apr 2 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_0808.jpg

- No word yet on whether or not the Jets will practice in Ottawa.

- will they trot out Helle again and rest him on Tuesday? Will Mason play one of the B2B's? How about Comrie then Mason and rest Helle in both? I think they want to keep Helle in rythym. So I expect him to play the two at home.

- Roslovic needs to get in the lineup.

- time for Laine to break the slump. Perreault as well. Fly and Connor getting to 30 goals would also be a nice thing.

Reactions: Jets2point0

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Hellebuyck plays either ott or mtl. Mason probably the other. Wouldn't be surprised if Hellebuyck plays both at home.
Stay in the groove of things plus also get the home win in a season record :naughty:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I believe the Moe had indicated that Helle wanted the last two games of the season to stay in a rhythm so he will likely play 3 of the last 4 unless Moe gives both Mason and Comrie one of the back to backs.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I believe the Moe had indicated that Helle wanted the last two games of the season to stay in a rhythm so he will likely play 3 of the last 4 unless Moe gives both Mason and Comrie one of the back to backs.

He needs to play Saturday otherwise he would go 6 or 7 days between games depending on which day the Jets open

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Every interview I hear from helle or mo about helle, is that he isn’t finding the workload a problem. He prefers to keep playing instead of resting.

Reactions: kanadalainen

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
Also he'll be looking to break a record with the final 2 games. Most wins at home for a goaltender. The next game against Calgary will be the tie for most with Miikka Kiprusoff.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Looking forward to these back to backs.
Ottawa and Montreal have nothing to play for and I’m hoping to see a full 60 from our boys.
Playoffs soooooo close can’t wait
GJG

Reactions: kanadalainen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad