Dec 17, 2016
I feel like we just got eliminated
Still one more chance
Garbage garbage garbage effort today
Sorry Teemu

Yutronkov

Apr 7, 2018
Ottawa Valley
Absolutely pathetic. Literally nothing to cheer about in this game. Any mother f***er who tries to defend this shitty effort needs to give their head a shake. Jets were big no shows. Maurice u piece of shit who can’t make adjustments. We got the power plays and they didn’t and we still lost .

Reactions: rehf

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well I think the PP needs a jolt. They have two days off, put Connor back on the first unit so we have someone who can gain zone entries on each unit.

The team will need to be better next game and take their chances.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
He was doing quite good by the end of the season. He seems to have regressed in the playoffs, and is relying mostly on his shot.

I think the intensity of the playoffs has just grinded him out. There's a reason why most teams rely on the vets to win playoff games. Because they've been there and done that. They know how hard the "grind" is, playing high intensity games on top of a 80 game regular season.

I wouldn't be too worried about this reflecting his future level of play. But as far as these playoffs go, don't count on Laine to pull off any miracles. It's all down to the guys with experience now.
Agreed, he appears to be a little overwhelmed. Still holding out hope he finds a bit of a groove yet.

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
Can't win a series scoring one fluke goal in 6 periods at home. That's on you boyz show some character in game 7

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
See what I mean. The kid is useless for most of the night then does that. Why u no b like that all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad