Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Preds - Mon May 7 8:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Has anyone seen the first episode of "Quest for the Cup"? The segment with Ryan Johansen and his fiance is pretty cringe worthy.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Huge huge game another 830 start but we need to close it out then do not want to go to 7! What a ride either way

Go Jets Go!

Reactions: Kgame

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Has anyone seen the first episode of "Quest for the Cup"? The segment with Ryan Johansen and his fiance is pretty cringe worthy.
His fiancee is hot, his dogs are awesome, his suit is terrible.

Who is Nashville playing in this series? I don't they mentioned it.

Reactions: SoupaTroupa

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg

I picked up twigs today with more intellect and personality than Johansen. College route may have helped him.

Reactions: Jets 31

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
His fiancee is hot, his dogs are awesome, his suit is terrible.

Who is Nashville playing in this series? I don't they mentioned it.

His fiance is hot, and I'm pretty sure I saw her quiver when he went in for a kiss. It honestly looked like a child trying to kiss his babysitter.

I picked up twigs today with more intellect and personality than Johansen. College route may have helped him.

Yup.

(My best Johansen impression)

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Subban didn't "guarantee a win". People are putting words in his mouth. He was just trying to let reporters know that the series wasn't over and said they would win the next game.

This is why hockey players answer in cliches and canned responses, if they say anything else people blow it out of proportion.

Semantics. Still an ***hole.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
In one of the other Nashville-Winnipeg game (or pre-game) threads, I predicted Jets will win this series in 6 games.

Standing by that prediction.

Everyone can blame me if they lose Monday. :laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
We have been alternating wins each game with the Jets taking the series lead 3 times. The pattern suggests we lose Monday and win Game 7. Momentum says otherwise.
I've been a little worried about this. So far the series has seen each team adapt to what the other is doing and win the next game. We would all love nothing more than for this pattern to be broken.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
In one of the other Nashville-Winnipeg game (or pre-game) threads, I predicted Jets will win this series in 6 games.

Standing by that prediction.

Everyone can blame me if they lose Monday. :laugh:
I predicted in 6 games as well. It would be something special if that's the way it works out. It will be a pretty hyped up city tomorrow.

Reactions: GJETson

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
No way we can win both of the first 2 rounds early and on home ice! Too storybook! Can't happen!

...or can it? hmmmm.....:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->