White Out MB
Haven't done one for the last 2 games we lost so

images

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
And the song Mud added for Little made me think of this:

And I use this as my pump up song before games, even used to play this on my Sony Walkman before games when I used to play "competitive" hockey myself back in the day.

Thanks for this. I'm deffo a "1st 4 albums" guy with respect to Metallica. _Kill em all_ exhibits a tonne of influence from good ol' Dave Mustaine.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
lets hopening laine getting at least of 2 goals here so next game there is 7 left for 50 , and then at next game there is possibilities to already reaching 50 by setting 7 goals to scoreboards. many many goals laine tonight. please do it. and play much. set a kiss of sort at coach at backstage Before game. maybe help for icetimes

Sir avgard hockeyprofessor

Reactions: Oseductive

suihkukone

Mar 12, 2017
Denmark
Great GDT those mug shots cracked me up even before I got to the songs. My dog was looking at me worriedly. Should I Stay or Should I Go = Priceless.
I guess Money for Nothing was too obvious and mean spirited. How about Up Where We Belong duet by Kyle Cocker and Jennifer "I have no pun here but thinking Jack Roslowich" Warnes.

As for tonight's game I fear we may need 6-7 goals to win so calling for a lot of secondary and tertiary scoring. GJG

Reactions: Mud Turtle

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Last game was 6-5 also with a depleted lineup. We can hang with these guys even without 5 of our top players.

Then just wait until the playoffs when we are healthy!

Ger Jerts Ger!

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Jets been lately 2 man team (Helle&Laine). Hopefully rest of the guys wakeup for this one.

Not sure what team you’ve been watching :huh:

JoMo has been his usual self.
Stats has been playing well.
Chiapet is looking good.
Buff has been playing well.
Ehlers has looked good.
Armia had a couple of nice games.
Connor was good yesterday.
Poolman stepped in nicely.

Sure a lot of players can do better but to claim it’s a two person team is kind of ludicrous!:help:

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I will never understand why anybody in their right mind would think that Tanev is better than Armia. In any situation. He's hardly even an NHL player.
if tanev had armias talent he would be a top 6 player not a healthy scratch like he was at times this year. tanev was on the 3rd line this year when armia was on the 4th and a healthy scratch. its 50-50 come playoff time who gets on the 4th line between the 2. my hope would be the player that doesn't take every 2nd game off.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Thanks for this. I'm deffo a "1st 4 albums" guy with respect to Metallica. _Kill em all_ exhibits a tonne of influence from good ol' Dave Mustaine.

Oh definitely, some Mustaine, some Cliff and a way more raw music.

I liked a few tracks on the black album, but other than that im a pre black album kinda a guy. S&M also had a few good reworks.

Do your self a favour and watch this when you have the time:

If I could back in time, I wouldn't stop hitler, I wouldn't watch the birth of jesus - No, i'd go watch this, the best ever live performance ever by anyone imo:)

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
What a great GDT! I find this one the best we've had this season, but the reason is most likely that I love music a lot more than movies. So no disrespect, Zham. :D

Keep up the good work, both of you! :thumbu:

Reactions: Mud Turtle

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Laine pls score so I feel good win or lose! Wheeler pls take shorter shifts so u feel good! And hooters pls make my wings good so my stomache feels good!

GO JeTS GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->