GDT: JETS VS PREDS (Mar 13 - 7pm) - BACK TO THE FUTURE-KARAOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
That 4th line looks mighty intriguing.

I'm thinking Dano scores in this one. Expecting a really hard fought game by the Jets.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Why not flip Copp and Roslo
I think this is Jack's first crack at C no? Probably trying to shelter him a bit and limit his minutes in a new roll. Need to get a look at him there as I believe that's where the org envisions him playing. These lines are what I was hoping Mo would do. I didn't want to see Wheels back at C.

Reactions: GNP

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Too easy

291928832470_1.jpg
Where did you get that picture of me??

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Great work on the GDT!

The Preds are a great team and with our depleted lineup I'm a little nervous. However, anything can happen and I'll be hoping for 2 points tonight.
Yeah, I especially enjoy reading the GDT when all 4 of their fans show up. Nice!

Reactions: Mud Turtle

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Yeah, I especially enjoy reading the GDT when all 4 of their fans show up. Nice!

They might not have a large HF community (I don't know if that's true), but they sure seem to have a great crowd and atmosphere at games. I'd love to go to a game there someday.

Irregardless, They do have a great team and the Jets will need to be sharp tonight.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Stone Hands Shawn is well rested and ready for his hat trick!! (that being 3 goals over a 30+ game span)

He did play a couple games at C in preseason. I wonder if 13 forwards take warm up and they play silly with the warmup line rushes again?

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
The Jets have every excuse to not perform tonight, so they'll probably win.

This GDT reminds me of when David Bowman returns to Discovery in 2010.

Reactions: Mud Turtle

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
They might not have a large HF community (I don't know if that's true), but they sure seem to have a great crowd and atmosphere at games. I'd love to go to a game there someday.

Irregardless, They do have a great team and the Jets will need to be sharp tonight.
Must agree on all counts. Actually I really like Nashville too. I have been there often. It sure is quiet on their forum though.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009

Save for the use of the dialectal American "Irregardless" vs. "Regardless" I'm in full agreement. There are some fanbases that are questionable at best. Nashville's isn't one of them.

m.

Reactions: Mathil8 and Huffer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad