Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Panthers - Helsinki (Nov 1 & 2) Hartwall Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
That ticket price is f***ing mad for one game. But still considering..

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
It's not exhibition and It's a very unique chance to see these two teams live...

Unique or not 100€ is still ridiculous price. Rather watch it from TV than support Harkimo & his business. 50€ would make sense, but three numbers about one game is simply way too much

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Just got off phone with TicketMaster associate. She told that you can’t pile up tickets in shopping cart. So you should first purchase tickets to Friday and then all over again for Thursday.

Reactions: Halberdier

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Not going because price is absolutely ridiculous.

Ticket prices for the Heritage Classic were also ridiculous. Didn't stop me from going. How many times do you think a once in a lifetime event comes along? Hint: less than two.

When you are near the end of your life, you will not regret the things you've done, only the things you didn't do.

Reactions: puckinhoots

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Maybe I should go as my father lives in Helsinki so it would be easy but maaybe I save my money as I don't know if it is even possible to travel then.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
3B2C083500000578-4012740-The_banner_was_designed_to_welcome_delegates_to_a_tech_conferenc-m-2_1481195321714.jpg

Reactions: FVM

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So we're assuming that 9am refers to Finnish time?
Does that mean tickets are on sale at 2am Winnipeg time?

From the OP which was stolen from the Jets site.

Tickets to the 2018 NHL Global Series™ games between the Jets and Panthers will go on sale on Monday, March 12 at 9 a.m. local time (2 a.m. CST)

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

sashalaine

Apr 2, 2016
Helsinki
Ticketmaster added queues before 9 am and Hartwall Arena's site crashed too, so I'm guessing it's getting sold out at the moment. Hurry!

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I got in but it won't accept my payment. On the screen there is a box to confirm you are from one a few Europian countries. Are we not allowed to buy. I've tried a dozen times and my window to confirm has almost ran out. F$$$%%$#%%^&&

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
I got in but it won't accept my payment. On the screen there is a box to confirm you are from one a few Europian countries. Are we not allowed to buy. I've tried a dozen times and my window to confirm has almost ran out. F$$$%%$#%%^&&
That box is for ticket insurance, which is only available on those select countries. Tickets without insurance are available to everybody, just uncheck the box for insurance and you're good to go.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
That box is for ticket insurance, which is only available on those select countries. Tickets without insurance are available to everybody, just uncheck the box for insurance and you're good to go.

I've tried with and without still no go.
It keeps refreshing my time to complete but I have a hard time imagining that the tickets I'm trying to buy are actually still available to me?

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Just a couple of places available for Friday and something less than 20 for Thursday...

And prices start from 199€ (314 CAD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad