Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Panthers - Helsinki (Nov 1 & 2) Hartwall Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I just wish the games were on a Saturday and Sunday. 1 PM Winnipeg time is great on a weekend, but less so during the work week.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I just wish the games were on a Saturday and Sunday. 1 PM Winnipeg time is great on a weekend, but less so during the work week.

IT'll be 11am for me. Just watch them when you get home. I almost never watch a complete game live. Yesterday's game started at 4 here. Watched the first two periods had supper then watched the third. Normal home games I watch the first live and then watch the rest later.When I lived in Winnipeg I would usually just start watching late and catch up by the end.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
IT'll be 11am for me. Just watch them when you get home. I almost never watch a complete game live. Yesterday's game started at 4 here. Watched the first two periods had supper then watched the third. Normal home games I watch the first live and then watch the rest later.When I lived in Winnipeg I would usually just start watching late and catch up by the end.
I like watching live and would like to be in real time with the event in Finland. And there is no way I can get through the work day without finding out the score.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Do you guys have any idea how long will there be tickets left after they start selling on the 12th day? "Until all the tickets are gone" okay thanks! No I mean will there be tickets still available after 2-3 weeks? Was the global series games in Sweden sold out how fast?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Do you guys have any idea how long will there be tickets left after they start selling on the 12th day? "Until all the tickets are gone" okay thanks! No I mean will there be tickets still available after 2-3 weeks? Was the global series games in Sweden sold out how fast?

I wouldn't count on it. I mean the hat trick last night was pretty good marketing and perfect timing for selling these games.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
I think you should be ready 9 AM on Monday if you really want the tickets. Last time NHL came to Finland the tickets sold out instantly.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Great I'll be in the Swiss alps skiing over the weekend when they start selling the tickets -. -

I just know this won't work out for me :cry:

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Great I'll be in the Swiss alps skiing over the weekend when they start selling the tickets -. -

I just know this won't work out for me :cry:

If you click the link I was referring to you could buy a silver membership (95€/year) that allows you to order your ticket before they go on sale for the public - you could in fact order your ticket right away! I think it’s easily worth 95€ :)

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
If you click the link I was referring to you could buy a silver membership (95€/year) that allows you to order your ticket before they go on sale for the public - you could in fact order your ticket right away! I think it’s easily worth 95€ :)
http://samsungtickets.fi and u dont have to buy yearly membership.

* .fi not .com

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommigun

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I can't read that :( I think it wants me to register? Is it just to be able to buy tickets or is the registration bound to something else I can't understand?

It allowed me to use my "global" Samsung account, so you can just register on Samsung's American website.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Let me know if there's anything you need help with, but it should be pretty straight forward. Lippu/Liput: Ticket(s). VIP-Lippu: VIP ticket, which includes some kind of dining option, better toilets, priority entrance etc. The more expensive package or ticket, the better seats (naturally). The only one I'd avoid is the Silver Star package as you won't get a real seat with that one but will watch the game from the restaurant instead, which didn't seem to have that great a view (of course if you're into that then go for it :D).

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
I also paid the silver level €95 to get ticket for myself and for a good friend of mine for the friday game. We thought this is ”once in a lifetime chance” some I reserved for us seats that cost €235 each. Expensive, but cheaper than travel to NA!
Anyways, they will send a bill first and then tickets when it is paid. I can imagine how difficult it will be get tickets on Monday, the website crashed already briefly just 9AM when preorder got online.

1OApick

Jun 29, 2016
Yeah got tickets for both games. My first Jets game incoming. What a great day. Im pumped.

nicholascanada

Mar 7, 2018
Just bought ticket to friday's game from Samsung Tickets Suomi . No extra fees, just had to register there.

EDIT: You will be forwarded to the Ticketmaster from that Samsung Tickets site.

Major kudos to you posting this Samsung presale. I wanted good seats and now have blue line AND do not have to stay up til 2am Sunday LOL. We were already in Europe so this game (Friday) just was too good to pass up. Have wanted to do a Jets road trip for many years, and this will certainly suffice. Going to be a super atmosphere there..cannot wait to hear the Jets True North shutout. I think it will be basically a home game for the Jets, as I suspect the number of Jets fans will out number Panthers by a wide, wide margin.

As others stated Hartwall Arena looks fabulous, about 13,000 seats like ours, and I think due to the end of season run Laine is having that these games will be great to see in Helsinki. I just wish I did not have to drop a mortgage payment on those blue line seats! LOL.

Cheers,
Nick

Reactions: Tommigun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->