GDT: Jets vs Panthers - Helsinki, Finland - 1:00 pm CT - TSN3 & TSN1290

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Laine is by no means perfect and has clear weaknesses and strengths. That’s why he should play with Scheifele and Perreault. That would be exactly the best for the Jets team - not just for Laine personally.

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
Awful game. Maurice, the first line and Little completely useless on 5 on 5 hockey. Also completely useless to play Laine with zero puck skills shutdown players like Lowry and Tanev. This team and especially the coach makes me SO FRUSTRATED!
To be honest that line is the least to worry about, Laine gets good looks with them...

Reactions: JetBlue420

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
To be honest that line is the least to worry about, Laine gets good looks with them...
No he doesn’t. He never gets the puck from Lowry or Tanev to any good areas. But yeah, I admit that this is still better than ELL. Just not at all a good offensive line.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Laine is by no means perfect and has clear weaknesses and strengths. That’s why he should play with Scheifele and Perreault. That would be exactly the best for the Jets team - not just for Laine personally.

Laine is looking better not just PP but 5v5, time to get him back with Scheifele who has been useless 5v5 as well. Time to split Wheeler and Scheifele

Reactions: jepjepjoo

Crash Bandicoot

Sobriety isn't for wimps.
Feb 25, 2016
How could the Jets lose this game? Flordia isn't even close in talent. Is this why the Jest haven't hoisted the Cup? Not trying to provoke anyone but I can't believe the Jets aren't as dominant has their roster should indicate. They have been a head-scratcher for more than a few seasons now.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Laine is looking better not just PP but 5v5, time to get him back with Scheifele who has been useless 5v5 as well. Time to split Wheeler and Scheifele
Time to get out the pitchforks hopefully they weren't packed too far considering it was just Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->