Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Leafs - Sat Mar 31 - 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
The Toronto Star

NEED TO KNOW

The Jets are 6-1-0 in their last seven games. The loss came Thursday in Chicago, a game notable for the appearance of emergency goalie Scott Foster — an accountant and former netminder at Western Michigan University, who was called into action by the Blackhawks and stopped all seven shots he faced … Overall, the Jets are 48-19-10 and lead the tough Central Division …

Saturday NHL game preview: Winnipeg Jets at Toronto Maple Leafs | Toronto Star

:laugh: :thumbd: :laugh:

Reactions: Mud Turtle

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Don't need the national media to validate that the Jets are good, let them pump the Leafs tires all they want their eventual banishment from the playoffs is all I want to see, then watch them all try to jump on the Winnipeg bandwagon.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
All I care about is that some of our players get rested and injury free for the playoffs and the rest STAY injury free.
Nothing else is worth getting worked up about.
Well, except maybe CBC and Sportsnet. They have a way of getting me worked up, even at 1:15 am apparently.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
laine> matthews

ehlers> nylander

connor> marner

helly> andersen

maurice> babcock

trouba>rielly

dano>kadri

Reactions: tntkid

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Seriously this game means nothing why are some people getting so worked up like it's the 7th game of the SC final ... who cares we are all waiting for the playoffs ... that's what counts.
As for the Leaf fans ... why give them a hard time ... it's not their fault the media thinks they are the only team in Canada.
Some of the Jet fan's comments on the HF are embarrassing so does that mean all Jet fans are obnoxious?

Reactions: oooooooooohCanada

Calendal

May 16, 2016
London, England
I’m usually not for scratching players but I would consider bumping Perreault out for this game followed by a rest to Little and Tanev. For the first two I would make it clear that they will be back the next game no matter what (and they will play every game from there until the end if not injured).

For Tanev.. he knows what is what. He will fight Roslo for that one spot but someone is sure to get injured anyway. :(

Get Roslovic out on the PK to give him a chance.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
We still need three points to lock down second place right? Game still means something and i’d love it to be the leafs contributing 2 of those 3 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad