GDT: Jets vs Knights - Round 3 Game 2 - May 14th, 7pm - "A long expected Party"

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well time to regroup and come back strong next game. We shot ourselves in the foot tonight and didn't have our energy level high enough.

JoMo and Trouba and the Chef line with rare off games. They will rebound.

Some of the other players need to up their games and help.

That is all from me tonight.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
We are playing like a bunch of idiots. We deserve to lose. Jets shot themselves in the foot the game.

IT'S ALL OUR FAULT.
its the WCF, you are not going to win them all...nobody likes losing on home ice, but this is going to be a battle from the top 2 teams maybe in all of hockey right now...expect 6-7 games and get ready for some trying games, it happens...but this team is good, they needed 7 to get past the Preds, I thought nothing under 6 prior to the start of this series, and nothing has changed as of now...

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
its the WCF, you are not going to win them all...nobody likes losing on home ice, but this is going to be a battle from the top 2 teams maybe in all of hockey right now...expect 6-7 games and get ready for some trying games, it happens...but this team is good, they needed 7 to get past the Preds, I thought nothing under 6 prior to the start of this series, and nothing has changed as of now...

We could have won with an effort tonight.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
We think were better. We are useless. We should be embarrassed. That was horse ****.

I think they just had the emotional down game that I think many where expecting in game one after that Preds series. Well now they know they can't not skate against the Knights.

Reactions: Moon Man

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I think they just had the emotional down game that I think many where expecting in game one after that Preds series. Well now they know they can't not skate against the Knights.

They knew that against Nashville too. Still stopped a lot.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Shouldn't be losing 3 of your last 4 at home in the playoffs. They need to figure it out.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
We could have won with an effort tonight.
sure, and they could have won with a better effort in game 1...I thought we looked far better in a losing effort than they did in theirs..they literally had the bounces go their way and played the best game possible..you think that is going to happen 3 more times?? I sure as hell don't.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
sure, and they could have won with a better effort in game 1...I thought we looked far better in a losing effort than they did in theirs..they literally had the bounces o their way and played the best game possible..you think that is going to happen 3 more times?? I sure as hell don't.

You never know with these guys.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Well deserved loss....bad zone entries, turnovers, lost too many puck battles. Vegas full value for the win, tonight.

Reactions: John Agar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad