GDT: Jets vs Habs (April 3rd, 6:30pm) - "In the City"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I’m ducking mad at Ehlers, Laine had open net but he’d rather get to 30 than win. f***ing ridiculous player!!! Not a team player. Me, me, me.

Niku looked like Karlsson again :)

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
The only way that goal could have been better is if it would have broke Gallagher's leg and then went in.

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Got away with what exactly? He was penalized. His complaint was that they missed goaltender interference.

Worded that a bit poorly, meant that whoever did what, there would have been no calls for anyone. Still felt the need to get that slash in.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
"Notice how we win in OT with our young fast guns on the ice".

The same young fast guns that the two games prior gave up HUGE f***ing breakaways with just seconds to go to the other team's offensive stars, and both hit the post? Almost like any changes we made to 3v3 had a little effect and our luck turning around had a HUGE effect.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
You're my regression,
my mean regression,
what do you want me to be,
we win again in 3v3

Without Buff, Wheeler and Scheifele (gassed). And now we even pass the puck back to the goalie to keep possession (instead of forcing plays). I wonder why we are winning? :P

Reactions: Jack722

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
You're the one that started the Tanev looks like Pacino in Scarface, right? Apparently people missed that.:laugh:

Yup. :D

eZMI69K.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad