Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Golden Knights Sunday 2 PM OFFICE SPACE EDITION

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
[QUOTE="Arthur Fonzarelli, post: 146123781,

With $16.4 million tied to right defence, Byfuglien shouldn't be playing the entire 3rd period.

Trouba's playoff numbers are out of this world with regards to 5x5 shots for/ against. You need a goal? Myers is your guy.

And yes, I'm emphatically stating that's why he fanned.[/QUOTE]

Your such a smart man Arthur--and I couldn't agree more - Myers is the right guy -- no doubt about it. He has 4 goals this playoff series -- Ehlers has "none"- Connor has 2, and Perrault probably none, as well as Little.

For the life of me-- I just don't understand that a lot of posters on here would try and trash him--"the guy is great." He's having a great playoff series and you can count on Myers to always be a scoring threat when on the ice.

The guy is also a great skater, and has a hard accurate shot from the point, and can also set up plays nicely -- I'm a big fan of this guy, and hope the Jet's keep him.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
[QUOTE="Arthur Fonzarelli, post: 146123781,

With $16.4 million tied to right defence, Byfuglien shouldn't be playing the entire 3rd period.

Trouba's playoff numbers are out of this world with regards to 5x5 shots for/ against. You need a goal? Myers is your guy.

And yes, I'm emphatically stating that's why he fanned.

Your such a smart man Arthur--and I couldn't agree more - Myers is the right guy -- no doubt about it. He has 4 goals this playoff series -- Ehlers has "none"- Connor has 2, and Perrault probably none, as well as Little.

For the life of me-- I just don't understand that a lot of posters on here would try and trash him--"the guy is great." He's having a great playoff series and you can count on Myers to always be a scoring threat when on the ice.

The guy is also a great skater, and has a hard accurate shot from the point, and can also set up plays nicely -- I'm a big fan of this guy, and hope the Jet's keep him.[/QUOTE]The thing that gets me about Myers is he has too many brain farts out there . He can play very good but sometimes he makes just stupid mistakes . To me if i had to rate our defenseman it goes Morrissey , Buff , Trouba , Myers , then it's almost a tie for the rest of our guys .

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
If Mo goes with same lineup, he will look like a total jackass. If Mo decides to dress Armia, he will look like a total jackass. Tough decisions ahead... :)

Stubborn jackass would go with the first choice.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Perrault is CLEARLY not 100%. He had the **** beat out of him in the Minny series. I dunno about Little.
He's injured more often than not I don't know how you can have patience for him. I'd rather someone less skilled less heart but more durable. Someone better than Copp.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
There's been quite a few picking on Buff for that mishap. I'm simply pointing out the fault doesn't lie with him.

I'll ask again...how much time did Buff play in the third? I've never seen a defencemen play that amount of ice time. I literally didn't see him on the bench once. I doubt he played 20 minutes, but it looked like played 16.

And yes, I'm emphatically stating that's why he fanned.

Could t agree more Arthur.
I’ve been on Buff’s case for most of the year but I’ve been on Maurice’s just as much. We have probably more depth than any other team in the league yet we’re not using it effectively. and it’s starting to bite us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad