Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Golden Knights Sunday 2 PM OFFICE SPACE EDITION

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Little known Jets trivia fact... Matt Hendricks made a cameo appearance in Office Space.

WXVSVDT.jpg

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I had a nap earlier today and dreamt i was at a sports store where the Jets were doing a post season autograph signing. It was weird.

Go Jets Go!!!

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Cool gdt. I've heard a lot about this movie/show? but never saw it. I spose it's time? I'm a big fan of The Office(Carell version) and assume it's similar yet not.

Pretty sure we win this one but not so sure after that. Looks like a lot of guys have hit the wall and that's ok, it's a long season.

If you haven't seen office space go down to your local blockbuster (uh oh am I out of touch) and rent it immediately. One of the greatest movies ever made. No exaggeration. lol@ Dano "what would you say you do here".

The Jets are going to be playing angry after that last game. I know not everyone plays well angry but at least they will have passion to their game. f*** Vegas I want a win and I want it bad and I want it to crush their souls.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
If you haven't seen office space go down to your local blockbuster (uh oh am I out of touch) and rent it immediately. One of the greatest movies ever made. No exaggeration. lol@ Dano "what would you say you do here".

The Jets are going to be playing angry after that last game. I know not everyone plays well angry but at least they will have passion to their game. **** Vegas I want a win and I want it bad and I want it to crush their souls.

I rarely watch a movie more than once but I think I’ve watched Office Space a dozen times at least. To me it’s the funniest movie ever made. So many great characters and clever lines. It just never gets old.
Like Winnipeger said, if you have some free time, definitely watch it! I think it’s on Google Play.

Reactions: one other person
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Thoughts? Dustin Byfuglien fanned on the shot because:

1) He's lazy and doesn't care
2) Tired from being over played.

I'm going with the second option. 29 minutes in game 4, most of which he played from one blue line to the next by a 33 year old 250 pound defensemen. Recipe for disaster?

Did he come off the ice in the third? I literally don't recall a moment where he wasn't on.

Anyone know his time played in the final period?

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Google Play?! Lol. Netflix is as far as I go and it's not on there. There still exists today an actual brick and mortar movie store at the end of my street. I don't use it much but I will for this:thumbu:

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Hellebuyck said he likes afternoon games, I don't. I feel like Tim stuck in the tree in Jurassic Park. This is impossible. I can handle losing, but not on Sunday.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Beating the Preds 3x straight would be impossible, beating this team 3x is most certainly not.

In my opinion Vegas would beat the Preds right now in 7 Game Series --I have no doubt--and say this based on Goaltending alone. Rinne was terrible. If both teams had "equal" Goaltending, I could go with the Preds. If the Preds had Fleury in net against us--I doubt we would have won that series.

So, beating Vegas 3-straight right now would be tougher than beating the Preds in 3 straight.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I know the Jets are down 3-1 and facing elimination tomorrow but for some strange reason it does not feel like it.
Is Vegas finally going to run out of horseshoes or is the NHL/refs going to expose their bias even more tomorrow?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad