QgVzKRX.jpg

uxqDQHL.jpg

2GnbPKe.jpg

vOF44NT.jpg

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Another great idea Zham. I will be there game 1 of the playoffs and I will wear one of my white jerseys. I have a #44 Morrissey and a #27 Ehlers freshly washed and hanging in my closet ready to go and a brand new white Jets cap ready to be tossed on the ice for a Laine hat-trick. Also strictly adhere to all the Whiteout rules.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Brilliant GDT Zhamnov !! I went and splurged after last season and bought the Buff Heritage jersey just for this situation and i can't wait to be able to wear the white golf shorts with it . Need shorts because we will be still going to games in June . :thumbu: Go Jets Go !!!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Holy vegetarians.

Ian McKellan and Reggie White as Pate and Buff, respectively. Poetry.

Great GDT! (I say this a lot).

I always predict a blowout win, and its always a tight one-goal win. Today I'm rolling with:

Jets 6, Calgs 5. Someone, somewhere, with facial hair, will spontaneously ignite.

EDIT: Tanev is cool, and I thought a worthy second option might be the "white" discolouration on Pacino's schnozzola as he rears back from a hefty shot of coke.

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Holy vegetarians.

Ian McKellan and Reggie White as Pate and Buff, respectively. Poetry.

Great GDT! (I say this a lot).

I always predict a blowout win, and its always a tight one-goal win. Today I'm rolling with:

Jets 6, Calgs 5. Someone, somewhere, with facial hair, will spontaneously ignite.

EDIT: Tanev is cool, and I thought a worthy second option might be the "white" discolouration on Pacino's schnozzola as he rears back from a hefty shot of coke.
Ya Buff and Laine are perfect , Enstrom as Casper the Friendly Ghost made me laugh out loud , he's small , friendly and you rarely see him playing . :laugh:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I would not be even a bit surprised if Laine notches a hattie tonight. In fact, I wouldn't be terribly shocked if he did it in each of the final 2 games, lol. I'm not predicting anything...but I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, let's see a couple well-played solid wins to end this splendidly satisfying regular season and set us up for a hopefully wonderful playoff run.

GO JETS GO!!!!!!!!!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I have one of the old reebok practice jerseys that I purchased specifically to wear to playoff games. It was because the away jerseys just weren't white enough. The new adidas practice jerseys don't seem to be white as white as these

IMG_0837.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad