GDT: Jets vs Coyotes (Feb-6th, 7pm CDT) - "The First Arch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Attention Winnipeg Jets.....trap ahead ...... I repeat.....trap ahead

yeah games like this rarely go the way I think they should. I'm looking for the Jets to lay a serious arse-kicking on the Yotes but I bet that's not what we get...

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Man I miss those. I used to have one every time I went to a game. They were usually awesome but occasionally I'd get a bad one then they weren't as awesome. Fly and Pate will be having a BigMac attack after the game. Nice GDT.

Orange-Mocha-Frappuccinos.gif

I think we may need a HF Burger run before puck drop :D

Nov 24, 2006
The Coyotes look to me like a team with absolutely no direction. Their player moves sometimes seem so random.

I followed them when Jets 1.o flew south, but of course started following Jets 2.0 immediately.

I would like a legitimate beat-down on the Coyotes to occur tonight. I know we're missing tons of players but please guys, do me a solid here and don't let this be a trap game.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Lol, another beauty GDT Zham! Only Buff could be Grimace, perfection.

Go Jets! Go Petan!

Off for a Big Mac and Filet o Fish!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Great GDT as usual Zham :laugh:

I hear ya. When the Jets 1.0 left, I stopped watching hockey until 2011. It seemed we could never get things right for the post season.

Looks like things are on the right track now. Go Jets Go!

Same here, other than the Olympics to cheer for Canada.

More injuries with Hendy and Tanev plus Lowry back out. Next man up is the name of the game now. Fortunately we have some good caliber replacements from the Moose.

Another great GDT

Go!:jetsGo!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
We better stay out of the box otherwise we're going to wear out Wheeler and Little.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
I haven't had a McDonald's burger is 26 years and eaten at a McDonald's in 25 year. Last thing I had was fries in Athens.

Because what else would you eat in Greece?

Somewhere Lefteris Lazarou weeps.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
The whole “eat healthy” movement has largely ruined fast food. Most of it is flavourless garbage. If i’m going to eat garbage, it needs to at least be tasty. Wendy’s food still has some flavour...

GJG!
Had some Culver's the other day, that was some tasty garbage.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Because what else would you eat in Greece?

Somewhere Lefteris Lazarou weeps.
listen, man...i was 18 and stupid.
i honestly cringe at that thought. we didn't eat any greek food in Athens and, in Ios, at souvlaki. that's it.
to think that, years later, i was mocking people in Kho Samui for lining up to get Swenson's ice cream

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
They said on the radio this morning that Petan has been lights out with the Moose.

I'm interested to see how he plays tonight.

i'm sure the 4th line will dazzle in the 4-5 minutes they get tonight!

Fatburger last weekend, it was okay, no better than any of our local independant burger places!

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
listen, man...i was 18 and stupid.
i honestly cringe at that thought. we didn't eat any greek food in Athens and, in Ios, at souvlaki. that's it.
to think that, years later, i was mocking people in Kho Samui for lining up to get Swenson's ice cream
Lol, maybe they were lining up for the air conditioning!.................probably not, sadly.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
i'm sure the 4th line will dazzle in the 4-5 minutes they get tonight!

Fatburger last weekend, it was okay, no better than any of our local independant burger places!
I think Aavco has it right. Depends on where we are after the first period.

And believe it or not, Applebees has a great burger.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
that was more bush league that the winnipeg cyclones

I think they need a different wardrobe for road trips, especially to the prairies. You can get away with what they're wearing in Vancouver though.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
I think they need a different wardrobe for road trips, especially to the prairies. You can get away with what they're wearing in Vancouver though.
i don't understand.
there was no power at their hotel. for some reason, no backup generator. but anyways....
they couldn't order food in? or go out? why was that sap eating mints for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad