GDT: Jets Vs. Canucks (Oct 18rd, 7 P.M.) - Gamers' Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Expecting a big game from the Jets tonight.... shouldn't even be close, 6-1 shellacking with 0 goals coming from CLT (meaning, Scheife's, Little's and Rosie's lines dominate and score). I expect Laine to breakout this game, time to show he hasn't been the one gaming all summer/pre-game

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Great job @Kent C Tugood
Nice to see some levity brought into the darkness of our boards.

If the lines aren’t working Maurice will need to take out the cartridge and blown on it to fix things.

I’ll be sleeping while this game is on and then checking out the spoiler free extended highlights. If only there was a way to watch the full game after the fact (spoiler free). Just can’t do another 2am - 5am game this week.

Squash the nucks

I think Mo needs to pop in the game genie and use the "Laine accuracy" cheat code that he used the last two seasons.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
You forgot Sara... ;)

FavoriteFewHarpyeagle-max-1mb.gif

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
this is sad. at under 1/3 of the of ehlers cost. 1 goal in almost 40 games too.
ehlers 6gp 0g 1a
vertanan 6gp 2g 1a

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Happy Buff is back Hop fully Moe keep a Morrissey on the PP even if it's the second unit but who an I kidding Myers will still be manning it......

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137

Nikolaj Ehlers says he would chirp Patrik Laine for his #Canucks Fortnite comment if he was in Vancouver: “The people that know Patty know he says some weird stuff sometimes... I mean, hopefully he’ll get some chirps out there. Maybe it will get him fired up.”

I think both the Atari friends need to get fired up, eh Nikky?

Reactions: Scheifelaine

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Great that Buff is back but wtf Kuli out for Chiarot or Morrow...…..seriously wtf?

I know Kuli is still getting his sea legs back but he's still a better pair with Myers than those other two.

44-8
70-33
5-57

At least until Niku is ready.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
AM game day audio:

- player audio: Wheeler, Laine & Ehlers.

- coach Maurice scrum topics: Status of Byfuglien? What did he see from Lemieux from his season debut? What has caught his attention from the Canucks early this season? Will it be Chiarot back from Byfuglien? What are the challenges for the centre between Laine/Ehlers? Is there enough puck to go around when Laine and Ehlers are together? Is it a lot to ask the wingers to play to their centre’s strength? Is there a leadership void on the bench? Is Josh Morrissey taking a step forward in his offensive game? On Morrissey’s ability to read the play.

To listen click here.

Reactions: bisonbutt

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Great that Buff is back but wtf Kuli out for Chiarot or Morrow...…..seriously wtf?

I know Kuli is still getting his sea legs back but he's still a better pair with Myers than those other two.

44-8
70-33
5-57

At least until Niku is ready.

Still recovering from back surgery and not playing for seven months Kuli still a better option than either Chariot or Morrow, of course the obvious question is how long before Kuli truly is 100%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->