Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Blues Oct 22, 2018 7pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Let's get the discussion started for tomorrow's game.
I'll be doing the GDT for this game. Here's a little teaser...

Great to see an early pre-game thread and I look forward to the actual GDT. Mud and I have teamed up a couple of times on GDT’s before so I know he can bring it.

The Blues will likely have some momentum from their strong win over Toronto and will be tough to beat.
Now is the time for CSW to step up!!! Our top line has carried us in the past; with the support they are getting from the bottom 6 we could blow a team out if they had a big game. Time for dominant Scheif to appear and drag everyone with him!

Reactions: GNP

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I prefer Old Dutch ripple chips with cilantro personally. Maybe some sour cream and onion if I'm feeling exotic.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
The glorious return of Ruffles Salt & Vinegar almost made me cry with joy. Late summer / fall 2017 they made a short lived return as a special product. But this summer they seem to be back completely. Damn I had stopped eating chips for a while there but when your favourite chip makes a return after a 20+ year hiatus you make exceptions.

It was almost as good as getting the Jets back.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
The glorious return of Ruffles Salt & Vinegar almost made me cry with joy. Late summer / fall 2017 they made a short lived return as a special product. But this summer they seem to be back completely. Damn I had stopped eating chips for a while there but when your favourite chip makes a return after a 20+ year hiatus you make exceptions.

It was almost as good as getting the Jets back.

Now I have to try those Ruffles!

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
The best I've tasted was at Old Dutch right off of the line and they were still warm and not quite crispy.
If they could keep them like that until we buy them, they wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves.

The Blues will be coming in on a high note after beating the Leafs and are going to be looking for redemption from the 5-1 shellacking we gave them at home.
Helle comes up with a strong game and Jets win 5-2 with an EN goal.

Reactions: Ducky10

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Will be there tomorrow...hope to see something special out of 26 and 55. They have looked like a couple of donkeys so far this year.

On the chip thing...love the Onion and Garlic Chips, but my wife says I stink for days after I eat those! Would also pass on a vote for Honey BBQ Lays which are only available in the US.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I know a lot of people don't like them, but my personal favourites are Tato Skins.

dwciia9.jpg

Last edited:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
anyone else agree the old dutch chips from the box taste better than the value size bags? cld be all in my head but i stand by it..

also used to love these chips that were jalapeno and chedder as a kid they came in a shiny blue bag but i cant remember the name to save my life :( they were so spicy i wld down a 1 litre chocolate milk with them. no wonder im fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad