Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs. Blues: Oct 18, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Jets win, 4-2. Sadly they lose to Nashville and Washington following this game.

The boys need to learn to play their game, not just to the level of their competition which is what they are doing now. IMO.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Well lets see where we're at here folks. Could be in for a long night tomorrow but maybe this'll be one of those occasions where the Jets play up to their opponent and pull off a surprise. Here's hoping...

GO JETS GO! :yo:

:help:

:scared:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Ah, the worst team to have when all of the fans are bi-polar.

Which team shows up tomorrow? Which team starts the first ten minutes tomorrow? Which Wheeler shows up tomorrow?

I hope it's the Pavelec I watched in the first 4 games of the season.

Go Jets go!

peg

Jul 8, 2010
All my vCash will be on the Jets. The Blues will be physically and emotionally spent after a battle in Chicago tonight. Wheels will come with his A game.

GO JETS GO!!!!!! and I would still fire Noel.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Rick Ralph just mentioned that Kane is a 'potential' for tomorrow. Would be nice - sounds like the injury wasn't as bad as it looked in that video.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Echo the please show up comments. No more talk, no more quotes. The Jets have to stop looking at these games like they are "only" game 3, or "only" game 4. These are all two points that are going to be needed if they are going to make the playoffs.

The Blues are a team that I think the Jets hope to become. Without a big star like a Crosby or Stamkos, but a team built with solid defense, and 4 good lines.

Steen with a big night with Dad in the crowd? ;)

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
All Jets' players please note: Start time is 7 PM... not 7:35 PM :handclap:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I think this will be a great game. Friday night against a top opponent.....our guys and our crowd will be ready and I am feeling it! Our O is due for some bounces and I predict a night where luck is on our side.

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
One one hand, the Blues are playing Chicago tonight, so they may look past this one.

On the other hand, they don't play again after this until NEXT Friday, so they might go hard for a win going into their "bye week".

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
Echo the please show up comments. No more talk, no more quotes. The Jets have to stop looking at these games like they are "only" game 3, or "only" game 4. These are all two points that are going to be needed if they are going to make the playoffs.

The Blues are a team that I think the Jets hope to become. Without a big star like a Crosby or Stamkos, but a team built with solid defense, and 4 good lines.

Steen with a big night with Dad in the crowd? ;)

Maybe Reaves will also have a big night with Dad in the crowd :yo:

2zscfno.jpg

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Dear Winnipeg Jets,

It doesn't matter to me whether you win or lose.
Please, just show up and put in 60 good, hard minutes, not 50.

Thank you in advance,

KingWoodballs

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
They better come out to play right from the start. You're not going to beat the Blues by not playing a full 60 minute game, unless they get off to our typical cold start.

Maybe we can make it contagious?

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Do they take the last 10 minutes off or the first 10 minutes off? That's the question...

Now if they take the last 10 minutes off when they are up 6-1, fine... I will forgive them, but otherwise ......

Work your ass off for 60 minutes in the game or work your ass of for 60 minutes in practice.... it's their choice.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Don't worry guys, I'll be at the game. I've attended about 10 games since January 2013 and we've won all of them.

My luck has turned around... because in the first season I went to 3 games and we lost all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->