GDT: Jets vs Blues December 7th - "After four and before six"

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
What’s Beyaks relationship with Jake Allen? Fan club leader? Godfather? It was nauseous to listen to.

At what point did Beyak figure out we were playing the Blues and not the Sabres?

Not a fan of senile uncle Dennis

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The most boring game I watched in a long time.

tenor.gif

Reactions: AmericanDream

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
We ran into a red hot goalie.....the Jake Allen show. Shots are very deceiving, Jets out chanced the Blues just Allen played extremely well.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Can’t do too much about a goalie performance like that.

Could have driven the net more, could have got guys in front on the PP, D could have put shots on net from the point on the PP, could have left the lines alone, could have played the 4th line more when they were good.....

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
What’s Beyaks relationship with Jake Allen? Fan club leader? Godfather? It was nauseous to listen to.

At what point did Beyak figure out we were playing the Blues and not the Sabres?

Not a fan of senile uncle Dennis

Beyak thought it was the Oilers for a period of the game...

Reactions: GNP and blues10

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
When you have so many PP's and don't score you don't deserve to win

That's just one part of the whole equation, though. Every game goes like that, we win 7/10 times, easily. Definitely room for improvement on the PP, our special teams have too much talent to have a couple turkey power plays like we did.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
That's just one part of the whole equation, though. Every game goes like that, we win 7/10 times, easily. Definitely room for improvement on the PP, our special teams have too much talent to have a couple turkey power plays like we did.

I could be wrong but I don't think we got a shot on goal during the last 3 PP's, its the same stuff over and over again and teams are just crowding the lanes, not even bothering to pressure

Reactions: chaos4

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I could be wrong but I don't think we got a shot on goal during the last 3 PP's, its the same stuff over and over again and teams are just crowding the lanes, not even bothering to pressure

Unsure if last 2 or last 3. I know two of them were absolute dreck. They need to start bluffing more. As soon as it's clear that they're gonna crowd the lanes, bombs away. I dunno, maybe there's a reason they didn't adjust.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Unsure if last 2 or last 3. I know two of them were absolute dreck. They need to start bluffing more. As soon as it's clear that they're gonna crowd the lanes, bombs away. I dunno, maybe there's a reason they didn't adjust.

Have said before would like to see KC and Wheeler change position let KC handle the puck and lets Wheeler play behind the goal line and also creep to the front of the net, also gives him another angle to pass to Chef or Laine.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Have said before would like to see KC and Wheeler change position let KC handle the puck and lets Wheeler play behind the goal line and also creep to the front of the net, also gives him another angle to pass to Chef or Laine.
agreed, Connor needs to be higher out, he has the rocket shot like Laine..Wheeler needs to be down low like Toews typically is for the Hawks, that is where Wheeler can do even more damage and would be able to set up Connor and Laine much much better for one timers as the defense collapses on him down low he can feed back out to Connor or Laine for a one timer

Reactions: bustamente
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->