giphy.gif
lwbb85m.jpg
wHoCco8.jpg

WITH SOME PLAYER'S PLAYING STATUS UNKNOWN
THIS IS THE BEST I CAN GUESS​
LOhWLWP.jpg
4rkGcEp.jpg
6nmHEvd.jpg

TELL MARIO AND FORSBERG THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!
giphy.gif
tDEOC6b.jpg
dVIItkZ.jpg
KiqXOOy.jpg
k5lFanv.jpg
Th5t7UR.jpg
5VyHovc.jpg
asPrsNq.jpg
OoiLbz4.jpg
5KiLZCR.jpg
5a0eqEv.jpg
3BLhAlk.jpg
NKx7P8b.jpg
ewWvDJm.jpg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Like I said in the Pre Game Thread, this will be a very tough game. Blues will come out angry and wanting revenge for the way they have lost to the Jets so far this season. They will be playing for pride. Jets will have to bring their A+ game to win this one, regardless of the Blues record this season.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Another brilliant job on the GDT Zhamnov :thumbu: Zhamnov was a very talented hockey player that's for sure , loved watching him play . Jets just have to keep playing like they have and Helly play like last game and we should be fine .

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Ha, that's funny. My sister calls that line "The Corporation" for that very same reason. She thinks it's clever. I told her I think it's dumb. No offence to you, though... :laugh:

:P None taken. As long as I amused myself, that's all I need. I think though that unlike your sister's suggestion, mine deserves extra points for the double pun (not just on LLC but on the expression 'company line', as in when one must 'toe the company line' and do everything by the book). Just my two bits though :laugh:

Gonna be a big game. So far the Jets have been very good against weak opposition, I'd like to see this trend continue. First place in the division is within reach if we cash in those two games in hand, so let's do the first of them tonight!

And to go with the #5 theme, I'm gonna up with Persona 5, a fantastic video game featuring a motley crew with a wide array of personalities -- not unlike our own little bunch here :)

Persona-5-7-768x432.jpg

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nice, 5 is my favorite number as my birthday is May 5th (5/5). Excellent giving a nod to Sonny Chiba

As I continue to go through all of my old junk while packing, I have discovered the following:

An essay I wrote in 1992 for Grade 12 English class about how to keep the Jets in Winnipeg (guess I saw the writing on the wall early, should have sent a copy to the NHL and Shenkarow :laugh:).

Numerous old newspapers about Selanne breaking the rookie scoring record and the Jets leaving for Phoenix.

My old O-Pee-Chee Hockey sticker albums from the 80s (some real gem photos in those).

One of these days I will post some pictures...

Jets fandom, a lifelong obsession

GO JETS GO

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Another 5 star effort! Stuart as Morrow had me on the floor :laugh:.

That 5th goal by Zhamnov was a thing of beauty but did anyone notice the two hander Lacroix laid on him as he went in? Holy Christ, what a lumberjack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad