Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
And this is the TEAL REST.

spoon-rest.1501274718.jpg
Ohhhhh you so punny. Mister punny man you

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
Flashback to 2010. Toews and the Blackhawks win the cup. The bandwagon fills so fast they have to order extra wagons, Toews jersey sales skyrocket in Winnipeg, and the Hawks are now suddenly "Winnipeg's" team. Somehow now every kid and their dog is a fan of good ol' Original-Six Chicago and their cool logo, even though they were awful for nearly the entire previous decade and they didn't watch them.

Hope we trounce 'em good. Time for our bandwagon to fill up. ;)

What Toews has given back to Winnipeg especially if you're from St. Vital is pretty admirable. Cheering him on will always be acceptable in my book

Last edited:

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
What Toews has given back to Winnipeg especially if you're from St. Vital is pretty admirable. Cheering him on will always been acceptable in my book
Absolutely agree. Even meant more because we didn't have a team at the time.

LAINEC

Mar 15, 2018
Candyland
I believe Laine scores hat trick after couple scoreless game. That shootout goal maybe do wonders with Laine´s confidence. :thumbu:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Send out the Lowry line on the 1st shift to throw some big hits and cycle the puck down low like they have in the last couple of games and set the tone for the rest of the game.

Reactions: LAINEC

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Any word if Stastny and Ehlers are playing against the Hawks? Sure missed them the past couple games!

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Any word if Stastny and Ehlers are playing against the Hawks? Sure missed them the past couple games!

If I didn't know better I'd swear Ehlers has spent the past few games back in Halifax dancing through 16 year olds end to end...

Sadly he's not & should have figured this out the first 15 times it didn't work.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I hope Ehlers scores 2 goals quick ... I got sick of hearing the announcers tonight repeating on how the Leafs are the only team in the NHL with three 30 goal scorers ... too bad they don't have a 40 goal scorer.

Reactions: LAINEC and Shaibu

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
What Toews has given back to Winnipeg especially if you're from St. Vital is pretty admirable. Cheering him on will always be acceptable in my book

Cheering on Toews is great, but wearing a hawks jersey and cheering against the Jets in MTSC will never be acceptable to me.

Thankfully, I think the number of hawks fans in our barn will decrease over the next few years...

Reactions: Huffer

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
For the people who were worried about the Wild chasing the Jets ... Jets win clinches 2nd spot in the division.

Magic number is still 3. So a win does not quite do the job.A Jets win clinches a tie for 2nd and it's still possible to lose the tiebreaker to the Wild.

A Jets win of any kind and a Wild loss in any manner will clinch 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad