Proposal: Jets trades

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Obviously it would be difficult to trade Stanley to 2 teams.

That aside it is an underpayment for Stone. Plus I don't see the Jets trading an important role player like Perrault in season.

I think it is an overpayment for Coyle and I dont see why the Jets would trade for him. 4th line RW in place of Appleton?

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
WAY too much for Stone. Vesa isn't going anywhere.

Put in a 1st, Petan and some medium level prospect and that'll do it.

Then just get Hayes for a conditional 2nd that could turn into a 1st and Appleton once the market on him dries up.

Reactions: Andreas Ferrari

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Im Not getting into value but for those hung up on the Sens getting the Jets 1st round pick, I would say Vesa holds much more value.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
stone doesnt move unless there is a first. also how many logan stanleys do you guys have?

We are currently cloning Logan Stanley in our lab.

NegligibleGrotesqueEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
stone deal is awful. ppg winger that is one of the better (if not the best) 2 way wingers in the game

you basically offered 1 good prospect and spare parts

Vesailainen
Stanley
1st rd pick

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
stone deal is awful. ppg winger that is one of the better (if not the best) 2 way wingers in the game

Vesailainen
Stanley
1st rd pick
That's a lot more than Muzzin went for and he had another year on him. Has Stone won any Selke's for that 2 way game?
More than Nashville or Vegas is offering. Tolvanen and a 1st is = to Ves and a 1st neither prospect has done anything in NHL. So most we should add is a 3rd, not Stanley.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
We're not trading Stanley.

I'd give up 1st, 2nd (20) Niku and Petan for Stone and Borowecki, with Ottawa's 3rd or 4th

And a 3rd for Colin Wilson

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
That's a lot more than Muzzin went for and he had another year on him. Has Stone won any Selke's for that 2 way game?
More than Nashville or Vegas is offering. Tolvanen and a 1st is = to Ves and a 1st neither prospect has done anything in NHL. So most we should add is a 3rd, not Stanley.
Most fans would Vesalainen isn't worth any more than Tolvanen if at all. Certainly not a whole 1st better, anyway.
I would also rather keep Vesa, but let's not go crazy with our valuations.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa

Then just get Hayes for a conditional 2nd that could turn into a 1st and Appleton once the market on him dries up.
Not sure if serious.

slg1963

Jan 23, 2015
Canada

You are not getting Hayes for a conditional 2nd and Appleton , change to a 2nd and vesa or a 1st and Petan .

Whileee

May 29, 2010

Vesailainen
Stanley
1st rd pick
Too much.

Vesalainen would be a top 15 pick in a redraft so you are talking about a top half 1st, a lower 1st and a former 1st that has actually been very solid in his rookie AHL season. That's a huge haul for a rental in a year when there are a lot of options for buyers.

Reactions: Snowman

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
How so? If you're expecting something better than: a first rounder, 2 2nds, and an absolute line driver in top 6 player in Perreault you are going to be very very disappointed.
For a rental that's fine. For a signed that's not fine. I think there is talk of extension with the Jets. Thats why I said it awful.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
That's a lot for Stone
MP is one of the jets most versatile players who can play in your top 6 or your bottom 6. Vesalainen is a future top 6 forward and they're giving up Petan AND a 2nd?
For a rental?
What kind of charity proposal is this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad