Nathan Smith. Add Virtanen.
Let me know who to add from:
Nogier, Cedarholm, Virtanen, Chisholm, Evingson and Holm

trebendan

Aug 13, 2010
Nathan Smith. Add Virtanen.
Let me know who to add from:
Nogier, Cedarholm, Virtanen, Chisholm, Evingson and Holm
Out of those 6, I'd say Virtanen. He's playing for Finland in some jr. showcase against the Czechs around now, isn't he?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Nathan Smith. Since he is only 19, he has room to grow. Also check out his crazy high school career numbers: 3.91 points per game!
Add Virtanen.

That was in high-school. It was a high-school in Florida. He was drafted a year late and had a late B'day. He'll soon turn 20.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Harkins. Like 2nd or 3rd time I say this, but while it was a tough 1st year as a pro, he still had better even strength production than spacek

Add Virtanen

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Just add the rest in to the poll, IMO.

Anyways, went Kerdiles. PPG nearly last year in AHL, I think he will be a decent replacement level player for the next few years. The rest of the list still has quite a ways to reach replacement level and not sold many of them will even get that far.

Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Nathan Smith

Classic late bloomer with incredible skills and instincts.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
nogier should have been much higher. did quite well with his stint a few years back. pity the injury.

If you look at the numbers he was actually pretty pathetic. He will be lucky if he can recover and develop to replacement level. That was his top end potential anyways.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Nogier wasn’t bad in the NHL a few years ago. Didn’t score of course, but wasn’t noticeable in a bad way. I thought he was an adequate replacement level defensive defenseman. Add him to the list.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Hey someone else voted for Nik Kerdiles!

Great work ethic & will be a key member of the Moose this year. He'll work his butt off & perhaps be a call up if injuries hit.

Although I've never heard of her or the show I was just informed by a reality tv obsessed friend that "he's dating Savannah Chrisley" & that this is "a big deal" & that "she wants to go to Moose games this year to meet her."

Had to Google this. She's on the Reality TV show "Chrisley Knows Best" & apparently her father is quote impressed with Nik.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Fun fact: Comrie is the first prospect on this year's list to drop relative to his place last year - down 6 spots from 6th to 12th. This is Comrie's 6th year on the list and his worst ranking.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Fun fact: Comrie is the first prospect on this year's list to drop relative to his place last year - down 6 spots from 6th to 12th. This is Comrie's 6th year on the list and his worst ranking.

So... would you call it a positive trend for him then?

Reactions: Laine Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad