Jets Top Prospects Poll: #12 Prospect

Who is the Jets #12 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
That's like saying finishing second overall resulted in playing Nashville in the playoffs. Something very important had to happen between those two things. :)

All the results from the first 10 voting sessions are the results from one round of voting. Presenting things differently for the 11th pick distorts the picture being presented.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
C.J. Seuss......... Is going to have a breakout year and score alot of dirty/energy goals for the Moose this year....

Over a p.p.g player in his 4th year in N.C.A.A ...... His maturity is going to show

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
All the results from the first 10 voting sessions are the results from one round of voting. Presenting things differently for the 11th pick distorts the picture being presented.

The 11th spot was decided differently. To present it in the same way as the first 10 spots would be the real distortion. At the very least, a big asterisk needs to go up beside the round 11 result.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Sticking with Comrie

- and sticking with add Wong. Come on you guys! Get on the Wong Wagon.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
If a player is not a goal scorer and would not play top 6 on the Moose or top pairing D there is almost zero chance they have a real NHL career. With that in mind I am bypassing Harkins and Suess (for this year) and going with the new shiny prospect - Smith.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
We watched him play. And often it wasn't pretty. He is an average AHL goaltender but he needs to be one of the top AHL goalies to have a chance of becoming an NHLer. I don't see that happening.

People seem to be losing faith on Comrie, wondering how he fell this low in the standards of being a top prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad