Jets Top Prospect Poll: #17 Prospect

Who is the Jets #17 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
#16 winner was Skyler McKenzie.

I decided to eliminate any player who failed to receive a vote, and not add any players. There are simply too few votes to justify having 11-12 choices. It seems our prospect depth chart has decreased for the last couple of years, which is not a bad sign if you look at it in context. Many of the past prospects have either made the Jets roster, or are now 25+ and are now major players for the AHL Moose.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Bourque. Decent Jr numbers. Looking forward to seeing him play.
Can we add Moe back in as I'd like to vote for him.
I was going to have all remaining prospects in now as votes will be close, lets do that next one?

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
I think I'll go for Chisholm. He is probably the best out of the young CHL dmen. Don't think any of the AHL guys will make the NHL, and Virtanen is apparently made of glass.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Bourque had a rough first year of pro, but he's the best of the bunch here. I think Jet fans just need to see him play.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Vallati. He's going to have one hell of a jump in our prospect rankings next year at this rate.
Jets scouting team just picked Chisholm over Vallatti like a month ago, so I'm pretty curious why do you feel Vallatti is the better one out of those two?

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Wow is there anybody left voting on here we have gone from 130 to about 40=50

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Vallati was rated as a third rounder by pretty much everyone, and rated higher than Chisholm.

I also think he just has higher upside.

Ok cool. I was between him and Chisholm since they probably have the best chances to becoming nhl regulars out of the guys left, decided to trust the Jets scouting in the end

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I still think Nogier is a sleeper. If he can stay healthy I think he’ll surprise. In my opinion he’s good enough already to be a solid tweener.
Agree. I think he's going to be better than many project.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad