Proposal: Jets / Sens

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Besides the fact that I wouldn't touch this trade, you would have to be extremely naive to believe that other players around the league have not said similar things if not worse things than what Duchene said.
Also, I’d wager everything I have that every coach, GM, and owner has bitched and complained about the players on their team as well as calling them stupid childish names. Big difference is they don’t have some fame seeking idiot Uber moron recording them when they do.
If I was Duchene and those other guys I’d be filling a lawsuit against that driver and Uber.
You might not be able to win, but with the negative publicity it would generate and with the likely drop in use by athletes and celebs due to lack of privacy, I’d think Uber would issue a public apology and the driver would lose a lot of business.

As for what they said..... big deal. Suck it up coach. If your ribbons are in a ruffle over this maybe your in the wrong industry.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
I feel like fans here are forgetting what Ottawa received for one of the greatest defense men of our time.

Jets offer a 4th round pick and Ottawa's brass throws themselves a congratulations party.

Reactions: BatVader

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
He would be a good replacement for Stastny, but I think the Senators will get better offers than what the Jet's would offer.

Reactions: Catch22

LABound

RFA
Sep 2, 2018
Throwing away the future for a one and done shot at the cup is chasing fools gold. But that is another debate. If the Jets are going for it, this trade would not be the way to do it.

They had a chance last year.... a real chance...name me a cup team who hasn't mortgaged a significant part of the future to achieve the games main objective.

As for Little watch a video of Laines 44 goal season .....Little is terrible fit for Ehlers also as I mentioned prior to the season and the result has affected the entire forward group top to bottom .

Roslovic isent ready obviously .

2C is the single most glaring hole in the team there is no argument to be had.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
They had a chance last year.... a real chance...name me a cup team who hasn't mortgaged a significant part of the future to achieve the games main objective.

As for Little watch a video of Laines 44 goal season .....Little is terrible fit for Ehlers also as I mentioned prior to the season and the result has affected the entire forward group top to bottom .

Roslovic isent ready obviously .

2C is the single most glaring hole in the team there is no argument to be had.

I watched every game last year, beginning to end. Little had a bad year last year. No one denies that. He has been back to normal this year, playing very well. Don't be fooled by a poor sh% over a short span.

Rentals are bad value. Terrible value. They very rarely make the difference they are supposed to. Most teams doing it doesn't make it a good idea.

But if the Jets are going for a rental, it shouldn't be Duchene. He won't help them win. And giving up Roslovic at this time would just be stupid.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Not Little's fault Laine is wrecking his game

Is it a coincidence Kyle Connor has had 0 ES points since he jumped on Littles line or no?

Is it also a coincidence that Ehlers has scored a higher ES percentage(more than double) of points on non Little lines while playing over 70% with Little?

Yes? No? Maybe?... Something certainly suggests that Little is the issue with the Top 6 if your asking me.

Reactions: Catch22

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Is it a coincidence Kyle Connor has had 0 ES points since he jumped on Littles line or no?

Is it also a coincidence that Ehlers has scored a higher ES percentage(more than double) of points on non Little lines while playing over 70% with Little?

Yes? No? Maybe?... Something certainly suggests that Little is the issue with the Top 6 if your asking me.
Damn you sure do have a point what with your 3 game sample size and all. Compelling evidence that :rolleyes:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Damn you sure do have a point what with your 3 game sample size and all. Compelling evidence that :rolleyes:
Well

Laine have perform SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER away from Little.

Little performance away from Laine doesnt show much more.

Lets try Little and Wheeler ;) together see if there is a change and Schiefele and laine together.
We will probably get the answer.

:)

LABound

RFA
Sep 2, 2018
I watched every game last year, beginning to end. Little had a bad year last year. No one denies that. He has been back to normal this year, playing very well. Don't be fooled by a poor sh% over a short span.

Rentals are bad value. Terrible value. They very rarely make the difference they are supposed to. Most teams doing it doesn't make it a good idea.

But if the Jets are going for a rental, it shouldn't be Duchene. He won't help them win. And giving up Roslovic at this time would just be stupid.

Bad/ Good year is irrelevant he doesn't have chemistry with either of his wingers going on three seasons .

Time to look outside of the team for help and spend the assets needed to make it happen ......no miracle incoming .

Little could have a 50% Shooting percentage its about his ability to distribute the puck and create space for his skilled Wings to play to thier strengths neither of which he is capable /built to do .

LABound

RFA
Sep 2, 2018

In Laines 44 goal season Little has like 4 primary assists to Laine I'm not sure but in the video I counted 4 one he fanned on a shot and Laine hammered it and a couple of decent feeds to the slot.

Laine had 44 in SPITE of playing with Little.

Think about that for a second.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad