News Article: Jets rookies Jacob Trouba & Mark Scheifele were once sworn enemies.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Thanks for this, it's in the program with some pictures as well.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=689759

I'm never 100% sure where to post things around here, but this was a pretty funny / interesting read :laugh:

Couple o' jokers. :D Good to see the young up and coming core bonding - bodes well for playing for each other in future. Love Trouba's line:

“We were right next door to each other at the hotel. And then I moved in with Scheifs and we’ve been together on the road as well. I usually sleep in the bed next to the door to protect the wife,” he added with a grin as Scheifele almost choked on his chocolate milk.

:laugh:

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
They really have choice but to room together on the road since they're the only guys on ELC's. So good that they get along. The latest CBA gives all the players out of ELC their own hotel room.

jetkarma*

schief would drink chocolate milk.

I can imagine him walking into a nightclub and ordering a milk

Most serious young athletes drink chocolate milk actually , it is a very important post workout drink , good for recovery and protein intake among other things.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Most serious young athletes drink chocolate milk actually , it is a very important post workout drink , good for recovery and protein intake among other things.

IW8simF.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad