Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Melchiori

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I totally forgot we still had Redmond ready to go.

You didn't think Melchiori was here to actually play did you? Depends on how Redmond looks in a couple games I guess. Both are expendable on Trouba's return.

When Bogo gets back I would guess Pardy becomes the odd man out, with Ellerby's play hope we saw the last of Stu as well.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Redmond has been practicing with the team, waiting and watching games, no? I would guess they would go with the guy who has been in the wings instead of the guy just called up.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Redmond has been practicing with the team, waiting and watching games, no? I would guess they would go with the guy who has been in the wings instead of the guy just called up.

Or the guy who has had playing action all year. Confusing situation really. How far is Trouba off

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Really sucks that Bogosian is hurt. I think that people will start to realize that as awkward as he's been at times this year, Bogo has been doing critical work for the team night in and night out.

The only slight silver lining is that perhaps he has been hurt and that is the reason he hasn't looked quite right. Maybe this will give him a chance to heal.

Hope Redmond can jump right in (I think he will). Hope Trouba is back soon.

I'd like to see Buff stick with Clitsome (who I thought was really good as well last night) and Ellerby get a shot with Enstrom. We can call them big E little E :laugh:

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
That would be funny haha... in a sad way:
Gone from too many RHD to too many LHD

Maybe Jets coaching staff just really likes always having a one timer option on the blue line? All same handedness all the time!

Enjoy the paycheck Melchiori, but I hope you don't get in over Zachy Reds.

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
Really sucks that Bogosian is hurt. I think that people will start to realize that as awkward as he's been at times this year, Bogo has been doing critical work for the team night in and night out.

The only slight silver lining is that perhaps he has been hurt and that is the reason he hasn't looked quite right. Maybe this will give him a chance to heal.

Hope Redmond can jump right in (I think he will). Hope Trouba is back soon.

I'd like to see Buff stick with Clitsome (who I thought was really good as well last night) and Ellerby get a shot with Enstrom. We can call them big E little E :laugh:

Lol at "big E little E" sad to hear bogo is out though :/

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

In graphic form:

[color=000]E E[/color]​

As someone (I think it was Sweech) said in another thread, I think the best thing you can say right now with all the injuries is that the D line-up doesn't look like a total "dumpster fire", given the way that Pardy and Ellerby have bee playing. It also seems like you usually get a good run of games out of a callup, before they either stop playing with adrenaline or their lack of polish starts to show through. Hopefully Redmond continues this trend. Also: Enstrom should be a calming influence on Ellerby.

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
In graphic form:

[color=000]E E[/color]​

As someone (I think it was Sweech) said in another thread, I think the best thing you can say right now with all the injuries is that the D line-up doesn't look like a total "dumpster fire", given the way that Pardy and Ellerby have bee playing. It also seems like you usually get a good run of games out of a callup, before they either stop playing with adrenaline or their lack of polish starts to show through. Hopefully Redmond continues this trend. Also: Enstrom should be a calming influence on Ellerby.

Playing with Enstrom could be a very good thing for Ellerby. Although he tends to be a little more ballsy and tries to carry/shoot the puck if he's sure his partner will have his back. (If that makes any sense at all)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad