Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Chase De Leo from the Moose.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Not saying that it isn't starting to wear on the team, but can you imagine a similar streak of injuries a couple of years ago?

Little Stafford Perreault Lowry Slater Stempniak Tlusty?

Ladd-Scheifele-Wheeler
Halischuk-Frolik-Thorburn
Klingberg-O'Dell-Galiardi
Albert-Cormier-Peluso

okay maybe a thing or two have been done w.r.t. forward depth.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
That's it, call it. First Gin and his reckless comment that Armia was the only one left uninjured from The Trade (BAM!), and now this. You have just spelled doom for one of our blue liners next game. ;)

Fear not. I knocked on wood, crossed my fingers, tossed a coin into a fountain, picked a four leaf clover, and sacrificed a chicken in a voodoo ritual. We're all good.

Except the chicken.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Nine regulars injured simultaneously.

Well, at least we're halfway through this month, so we're not too far away from Little and Armia. The rest though... we can only hope for the best.

zsam

Mar 26, 2016
Winnipeg

Well, at least we're halfway through this month, so we're not too far away from Little and Armia. The rest though... we can only hope for the best.

You meant Stafford? Armia is far, far away ... End of December, early January ...

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Yes, i liked de Leo last year, peasty with a good vision.

I've never seen this adjective used. Is it some sort of "beast", "pesty" hybrid?

" That guy is absolutely peasty"! :nod:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario

Stafford, Perreault and Little suppose to be close. The thing is though have any of them even started skating? Also not much info on Myers

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Stafford, Perreault and Little suppose to be close. The thing is though have any of them even started skating? Also not much info on Myers

Little and Stafford have been skating on away from the team for about a week and a half

Stafford for a week

Little for a week and a half

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Kosmo-Chuk is next.....unless Thorburn goes down. In that Case Paul Maurice will break glass and free Peluso.

In regards to DeLeo......... He showed some potential last year and I am looking forward to seeing him in the line up tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->