Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Do the Jets have a development camp scheduled? If so when and are there going to be any intriguing invites?

I know they were trying to get Parker Ford at a camp a couple years ago but he declined both Winnipeg and Vegas invites due to school reasons. Now I see he’s attending the development camp for the Bruins.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
So, I guess the Jets might have 4 or 5 players at the WJHC-20 this year...

Perfetti - Canada
Chibrikov - Russia
Lucius - USA
Kuzmin - Belarus
Torgersson - Sweden

That's great to see. It has been slim pickings for a while now.

I'm not sure of Belarus' current status, but isn't there a shot we also see Kuzmin?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
So, I guess the Jets might have 4 or 5 players at the WJHC-20 this year...

Perfetti - Canada
Chibrikov - Russia
Lucius - USA
Kuzmin - Belarus
Torgersson - Sweden

I'm 50/50 on Perfetti being there, I think he has a chance to make the Jets.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

#22 in the league.

Gasp, the Evil Canadiens have leap-frogged us into 21st place.

8N3j.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAABS!!!!

Reactions: buggs

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Very. Holm has been fine in the SHL, Berdin has been less than fine in the AHL, and we don't really have anyone else of note. Either all other teams' goalie prospects suck, or something is off with that ranking.
Yeah, seems odd. Maybe they're counting Comrie's pre-NHL numbers? That's the only thing I can think that would push us that high.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm 50/50 on Perfetti being there, I think he has a chance to make the Jets.

Just got around to watching the Perfetti interview from Team Canada camp on TSN. I'm liking this kid more and more. He's bigger, faster, stronger, smart and mature. His skating is much improved and that was his biggest weakness. I'm going to go out on a limb a bit. I think he makes the Jets right after the WJC and never looks back.

Reactions: JetsUK

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Just got around to watching the Perfetti interview from Team Canada camp on TSN. I'm liking this kid more and more. He's bigger, faster, stronger, smart and mature. His skating is much improved and that was his biggest weakness. I'm going to go out on a limb a bit. I think he makes the Jets right after the WJC and never looks back.
If he’s ready any chance Stas gets bumped down to third line?

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
IF he is ready, is there any chance Stats does not get bumped down to the 3rd line?
Well ready depends really on Mo’s perspective so no way to know how he views it. May send Perfetti to moose till there is an injury. But really not good for a prospect like Perfetti who is not a checker to be on 3rd.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It's worth keeping in mind that, perhaps more so than any player we've drafted except for Laine, Perfetti is a player who should be a mainstay on the PP from the moment he sets foot in the NHL, and could actually play down the lineup 5v5 while also getting PP time.

I'm not saying it would be optimal (I hope he'll blow the doors off and play up the lineup), but it would mean he wouldn't be in the 5-9 minutes of ice time per game even if he's not in the top 6 from the start.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Well ready depends really on Mo’s perspective so no way to know how he views it. May send Perfetti to moose till there is an injury. But really not good for a prospect like Perfetti who is not a checker to be on 3rd.

Its all about that big IF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->