Jets Prospects 2018-2019 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Also want to say he is 6'1 195 right now. No size worry for this kid. He can really skate and pass. Just a total steal of a pick. 3rd in D scoring in the OHL.

Even in his D +1 season he was a PPG player on a low scoring team up until well past the half way mark when the Pete’s traded for Merkley who grabbed the 1st PP time.

Very well rounded balanced defender. It will be interesting to see him on the Moose next season.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
ENyNlCpUYAAvvzc

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
An assist tonight for Samberg. Meanwhile, recent interviews and opinions of Winnipeg media strongly indicate he'll sign with the Jets after his college season ends.

What did he say in these interviews? Would be huge if he signs here.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Thanks. Great to see.

This is an important part of the article:

No, he’s not trying to play rope-a-dope with the Winnipeg Jets. By all accounts, including his own after speaking to the Winnipeg Sun last week, the Hermantown, Minn., native has every intention of playing for the team that drafted him in the second round of the 2017 NHL Draft.

“They took a chance on me, they wanted me for a reason and I respect that,” Samberg said. “I respect the organization, they have a lot of great people, and it’s not that far from home, which is nice.

“I want to eventually get to the Jets.”

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Declan Chisholm with 61 points in 55 games in the OHL. So are some pretty sweet stats. Anyone that’s watched him this season, how’s his defence? For a 5th round pick does he have a legitimate shot at the NHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad