Jets Prospect Poll; #19 Prospect

Who is the Jets #19 prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
#18 winner is Nic Kerdiles.

Added Austin Wong, Arvid Holm, Croix Evingson, and Jacob Cederholm, making 10 choices that will remain until the end. Decided not to include Kraskovsky, as he regressed last season, and has signed a 3-year contract in the KHL, and like Ivan Telegin, may never plan in North America.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I love the fact that after tons of graduations, we still have two legitimate top prospects in the pipeline. And we have Austin Wong.

Went for Vallati this time. The scouting reports of him are encouraging, and by the looks of it, he'll literally have some large shoes of a #1D to fill in Kitchener next year. He could be the prospect who shoots up the rankings in a huge fashion.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Voted Moe. I personally believe he's the next Hellebuyck and will quietly make himself known prior to playing pro. Just hope we'll be able to sign him when he decides to leave U of Minnesota.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I like Kraskovsky better than some of these guys, although if we're just going to #20 it doesn't really matter
Went with Moe again

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
How did comrie drop off so much? Because he didn't do well as a back up?

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
How did comrie drop off so much? Because he didn't do well as a back up?

It's kinda funny that he dropped this year. If he had had a year last year like his first two I think he should not have even been qualified. He was poor in the AHL his first two years. Last year he was average, but for the 3rd straight year was completely outplayed by his goaltending partner (Hellebucyk year 1, Pavelec year 2, Hutchinson year 3). I have him in the 10-15 range for 3 years now, not sure why others have suddenly dropped him. He took the first step last year with an improved year. He still needs a big year this year in AHL to keep his NHL dream alive, IMO. However it looks Jets are going to give him a chance in NHL as long as he shows up for work despite not having proven much in AHL.

Reactions: Peggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->