Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Preds | Thu Oct 24 | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
On to the next game. Lots of positives to take away from the last one: LLS and KSW looked good, and dangerous. Good play by most of the defense - impressed with Pardy (for a press box guy), thought Peluso had a good game, etc.

This next stretch will be quite the test : mostly Central division teams, so huge implications in the standings.

GDT: Benny, you're up!

Go :jets Go!

PS: I vow to lighten up on the scotch, and pay more attention to the scoreboard. :laugh:

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
On to the next game. Lots of positives to take away from the last one: LLS and KSW looked good, and dangerous. Good play by most of the defense - impressed with Pardy (for a press box guy), thought Peluso had a good game, etc.

This next stretch will be quite the test : mostly Central division teams, so huge implications in the standings.

GDT: Benny, you're up!

Go :jets Go!

PS: I vow to lighten up on the scotch, and pay more attention to the scoreboard. :laugh:

mmmmm scotch and jets.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'd like to see the Jets come out and run rampant over the Pred's defensive system. Just give a big eff-you to the western conference and its defensive systems. Score many goals and win hockey game Jets!

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
how do you pronounce Draisaitl correctly anyways?

[ ] Sing a recital for Draisaitl

or

[ ] Spin a dreidel for Draisaitl

Calling GermanJetsFan!

And I have no idea. While watching highlights of Morrissey I heard his name said about 3 different ways. My favourite was the guy who yelled out

DRAISAITL WUNDERBAR

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
good luck vs
98nu.png

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Last year we were really struggling and we went on a big road trip and went 5 for 6... One can only hope this happens again.

5-3 jets, wheeler (2), peluso, joker, Kane

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
If the Jets play like they did yesterday, at least offensively, I will be a very, very happy man.

Go Jets!

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Wright and Tangradi will score hatties, Bogo and Pavs will combine for 2 own-goals on the Jets, and the Jets will waltz away with a 6-2 win.

I don't want to be around for the PGT if Pavs doesn't earn a shut-out.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'm looking forward in seeing:

If our offense dries up again because of the East or West theory. If the Jets can go into Nashville and generate offense close to what they did against Washington, that will go a long way to disprove that notion.

Then again, the Jets could just stop hitting and forechecking again, which will pretty much produce the same result.

I am begging to see Montoya, but I give that about a 1% chance of happening.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
I hate it when we play against one of my fantasy goalies so I'll take one for the team and say

gojetsgo

lower case style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad