Jets practice (Jan 19th) media

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Listening to Bowness talk fills me with so much more confidence in the leadership and direction of this team than Maurice ever did. Maurice was a good talker but he came off like a snake oil salesman to me.

I think this team was resting on a knifes edge the year Maurice left and the organization could have very easily slid into a dark place for a long time. In a few years i think we are going to look back and realize Bowness may have really changed the fate of this franchise for the next 5-10 years.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Listening to Bowness talk fills me with so much more confidence in the leadership and direction of this team than Maurice ever did. Maurice was a good talker but he came off like a snake oil salesman to me.

I think this team was resting on a knifes edge the year Maurice left and the organization could have very easily slid into a dark place for a long time. In a few years i think we are going to look back and realize Bowness may have really changed the fate of this franchise for the next 5-10 years.
Bowness is honest and a straight shooter unlike the PRO BS’r film flam man we had before!

remember his players coach themselves line

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Bowness is honest and a straight shooter unlike the PRO BS’r film flam man we had before!

remember his players coach themselves line
Maurice guided his team to the finals last year, and the Panthers are 4 points behind the Jets at this time. Let's see how this season plays out before we start assigning Anti-Christ and Second Coming status to anyone.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Maurice guided his team to the finals last year, and the Panthers are 4 points behind the Jets at this time. Let's see how this season plays out before we start assigning Anti-Christ and Second Coming status to anyone.
Mo inherited a pretty good team in Florida, they would be doing well or maybe even better regardless of who was/is coaching!

Maurice couldn’t do much with essentially the same bunch Bones has here in the Peg!

Quitter Maurice

Reactions: WolfHouse

WpgSteve

Nov 5, 2018
The comment was about Maurice being insincere with the media. Had nothing to do with who is the better coach.

Reactions: sipowicz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad