GDT: Jets @ Panthers (/Helsinki) 1:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
TEEEEEEEEMU! Seriously - does he get better-looking every year, or what?! Cool moment with Laine and Barkov.

You can tell Selanne keeps in amazing shape. It's embarrassing that he's 4 years older than me and I'm not saying I look like Jabba the Hutt or anything, but during the women's world cup match between Canada and the USA I *was* reclining in my chair bitching about someone named Solo.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Stacey is boring.

An absolutely fair comment; the only debate is on whether or not it's a net 'bad thing' that she sings the anthem like the way they do in school. This singer definitely was good enough to be a point in your favor in this debate; every ingenue that treats this like an American Idol audition and sings 'Canada' as if it has 14 syllables is a point in mine ;)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok jets game has started and there is no penalty for using your skates

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Complaining about Stacey is like being disappointed at your father because he is not talkative and funny as your uncle. Everyone has their own style. As long as your not off key, I dont care who sings the anthem.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
An absolutely fair comment; the only debate is on whether or not it's a net 'bad thing' that she sings the anthem like the way they do in school. This singer definitely was good enough to be a point in your favor in this debate; every ingenue that treats this like an American Idol audition and sings 'Canada' as if it has 14 syllables is a point in mine ;)
I didn't say I liked this singer. She is Idol material. She missed a word and it's obviously not her first language.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Complaining about Stacey is like being disappointed your father is not as talkative and funny as your uncle. Everyone has their own style. As long as your not off key, I dont care who sings the anthem.
Sux most when that person is your mom.... edit not your mom... just a mom in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->