Salary Cap: Jets Organizational Chart

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
I think the Penguins have that 6th round pick now for Tangradi, and the Jets now have their own 7th, due to no. of games played by Tangradi.

I don't think it was a conditional trade:

The Winnipeg Jets' seventh-round pick will go to the Pittsburgh Penguins as the result of a trade on February 13, 2013 that sent Eric Tangradi to Winnipeg in exchange for this pick.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=415915

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I think the Penguins have that 6th round pick now for Tangradi, and the Jets now have their own 7th, due to no. of games played by Tangradi.

I have seen nothing to indicate this. All the official transactions I have found have listed the Tangradi trade straight up for the Jets 7th rounder. Can you provide a link for that?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Holden I just have to say thanks for this list, I can't find anything else like it anywhere on the internet, the list on the Jets site has zero information.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Holden I just have to say thanks for this list, I can't find anything else like it anywhere on the internet, the list on the Jets site has zero information.

Thanks, sometimes I wonder if anybody uses this. :laugh:

Anyways 100% updated, cap information is finally correct AND I added the 2014 information

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I just realized how many players we've picked up this calender year that are either prospects, just graduated prospects, or RFAs:

Prospects:

- 10 at the draft
- Peluso
- Olkinoura
- Hutchinson

RFAs:

- Wright
- Halischuk
- Jerome Samson
- Frolik
- Tangradi

That's 18 players.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
I just realized how many players we've picked up this calender year that are either prospects, just graduated prospects, or RFAs:

Prospects:

- 10 at the draft
- Peluso
- Olkinoura
- Hutchinson

RFAs:

- Wright
- Halischuk
- Jerome Samson
- Frolik
- Tangradi

That's 18 players.

settiguchi in trade and and Gordon as a UFA

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
unfortunately i have only heard of sutter so i can only go based on what i know

FwdPros.JPG

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Both Lukas Sutter and Yasin Cisse are off the Jets reserve list and will re-enter the draft. If they go unselected they will be UFA's.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Both Lukas Sutter and Yasin Cisse are off the Jets reserve list and will re-enter the draft. If they go unselected they will be UFA's.

Best of luck to Lukas nice that he decided he had made it to the promised land after we picked him in the 2nd round :rant: Don't let the door hit your fat partying a55 on the way out of the organization.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad