OT: Jets On TV In SK

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I'm sure some of the Jets fans on here are from Saskatchewan, and might be able to answer this question for me. It's related to cable packages and getting the Jets on TV.

I've had the full center ice package for the last few years, with SaskTel Max, but none of the Jets games are included in that (unless on CBC or on TSN's main channel).

Considering I'm an Avalanche fan (and watch every single one of their games every year) this concerns me because of the division change in the NHL this year.

I need access to all Avs games, that obviously includes the ones against Winnipeg (who are technically in my blackout area, I guess?)

Is there a separate package I'm going to need to order this year just to be able to watch the specific Jets-Avs games this year? Anyone have any ideas what the situation might be for me?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't think SaskTel carries TSN Jets, so you might be out of luck unless you feel like switching to Shaw.

It's an extra $10 a month for every Jets game not broadcast nationally.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
My guess is that you're basically SOL unless you subscribe to Shaw and TSN Jets.

You can obviously stream it, and if you subscribed to GameCentre, you could work around it with HotSpot Shield.

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Sasktel doesn't offer TSN Jets and everytime I call I because get told off.

I switched to Shaw for this specific reason. It's a shame. I quite enjoy Sasktel's service, but I need Jets hockey.

jetkarma*

Does anyone on Vancouver Island get all the Jet games?

About to move and need to be able to get all the Jet games , I think center ice will provide that? Fingers crossed.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Does anyone on Vancouver Island get all the Jet games?

About to move and need to be able to get all the Jet games , I think center ice will provide that? Fingers crossed.

Centre Ice or Gamecentre would work fine. If they're playing the Canucks you'll have to watch it on Sportsnet though.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Shaw or mts don't make much if anything at all in Manitoba
They make money by people not switching services, which a ton of people in Winnipeg would. Sasktel doesn't really have that problem, as from my experiences there the Jets/Flames / Oilers are all fairly popular there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad