NFL: Jets name Adam Gase HC

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
For all those complaining about the Gase hire, who would you rather the Jets have hired? Other than McCarthy, Gase was probably the best coach on the market.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
For all those complaining about the Gase hire, who would you rather the Jets have hired? Other than McCarthy, Gase was probably the best coach on the market.

Jim Caldwell is a better coach. Gase also brings a terrible OC in Loggains. Now add in some Gregg Williams and you have the potential for fireworks.

Reactions: Voight

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

At this rate should have kept Bowles and i'm not a fan of the guy as a cosch but this might be the new Steelers locker room. This is gunna be an entertainment show in the entertainment capital.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

"QB/offensive guru"

You can really only say those things if your team is a consistent playoff team... or you've won championships.

What a disaster of a press conference.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
2r56js.jpg

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

"QB/offensive guru"

You can really only say those things if your team is a consistent playoff team... or you've won championships.

What a disaster of a press conference.

I don't want to defend him but stats don't win games. If he said percentages I would be angry. I'm not into these fantasy yard padded stats either.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Have fun with that. I'm not sure theres a post he's had where he didn't end up fired. Pretty hard to do what he did and not get the job and not be able to keep a job on the staff and get just flat out fired. Comical, actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad