Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2018-19

Beerjets

Sep 21, 2016
Price Drop - $140 for all four tickets, these are P6s, that's close to half price.
$100 for all four tickets now, I can't make it and would at least like to get a few bucks for them, that's $25 a ticket for P6s.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
$100 for all four tickets now, I can't make it and would at least like to get a few bucks for them, that's $25 a ticket for P6s.
Post them on FansFirst. It looks like tickets have been selling for around $40 per ticket on that site.

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014
Anyone know why specifically, the threads about ST prices/attendance/resale/etc are being locked and/or closed?

They locked 3 and I asked in the lounge thread. No idea why as the mods have not stated why those threads were closed. Maybe Chipman owns HF lol

Reactions: jetswin

jimsabo21

Jul 2, 2011
I have 2 loge seats for tonight's game. Centre Ice, Loge 306. My season ticket price is $165 per seat. Will sell for $90 per seat. Huge chairs, amazing view of ice, in-seat waitress service, etc ... awesome experience

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Have Winnipeg Jets tickets always been for sale on Groupon? Is it STH putting them there? Or the Winnipeg Jets?

FE6E040C-650B-4025-838A-E499D6D7636E.png

Attachments

• 8CEB94CA-8B01-41CD-9227-04F8E86CD3D0.png
    8CEB94CA-8B01-41CD-9227-04F8E86CD3D0.png
    120 KB · Views: 3

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
For those who want to save on fees for the Habs game Dec. 23, I have two tickets available. Section 321, row 7. Basically right at centre-ice (2 seats away from the centre-ice aisle). P5 pricing. Selling for $165/ticket ($330 total for the pair). Message me if interested.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Stubhub takes a cut from sellers AND they charge big fees to the buyers. 9% seems reasonable to me.

0% charged to both buyers and sellers by this board seems reasonable to me. Of course, you have to wonder how long it will be before TNSE lawyers instruct HF Boards to end all ticket exchange postings.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
0% charged to both buyers and sellers by this board seems reasonable to me. Of course, you have to wonder how long it will be before TNSE lawyers instruct HF Boards to end all ticket exchange postings.
Yes that's my preference for sure. I post tickets on here frequently, but very very rarely get any interest in here. Kijiji used to be the best for selling tickets but that's gone now. Now I'm scrounging for a decent alternative.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
Stubhub takes a cut from sellers AND they charge big fees to the buyers. 9% seems reasonable to me.

No buyer fees is the key - the seller still has control over how much they're receiving, they can raise the prices and not worry about buyer fees rising too.

Just made my first Fans First sale tonight. I got what I wanted, and the buyer didn't pay any fees on top of the list price.

HF Jets is about as reliable as Kijij was for selling tickets. The exposure is even more limited, and when I do get PMs it's often a low-ball offer, or "are they still available? I'll buy them right now" and when I say"yes what's your email address I'll send you the tickets" I don't get a reply.

Reactions: blues10

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
No buyer fees is the key - the seller still has control over how much they're receiving, they can raise the prices and not worry about buyer fees rising too.

Just made my first Fans First sale tonight. I got what I wanted, and the buyer didn't pay any fees on top of the list price.

HF Jets is about as reliable as Kijij was for selling tickets. The exposure is even more limited, and when I do get PMs it's often a low-ball offer, or "are they still available? I'll buy them right now" and when I say"yes what's your email address I'll send you the tickets" I don't get a reply.

Shame to hear that. I had always been under the impression that this forum was very good for selling tickets. Maybe at one time it was and now the resale market is just drying up. Glad I'm out of the season ticket business after this year.

mynameisblar

Jul 15, 2015

The Buy/Sell groups on Facebook are generally pretty awful.

I actually miss Kijiji.

Reactions: misterman and Spock

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG

Just sold on Fanfirst too. Sold them there for more than I was asking on this thread or on multiple Facebook groups.

Either way, it's a buyer's market right now.

Reactions: Spock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad