Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

grgftrs

Dec 23, 2011
I have a pair of season tickets in the north end upper deck that I am looking to split with someone. Section 327, Row 3 seats 7 & 8. If you're interested, let me know. We are quite flexible on how to divide the games.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Hey fellas, was hoping some of you might be able to help me out.

Since I'm an Oiler fan living in MB I don't go to many Jets games, unless the Oil are in town. I'm looking to go to the pre-season game on Sept 23 when Edmonton is in town. Since it's pre-season I'm not sure exactly if I should scoop up tickets now or just wait. I've found a set around center ice for $240, anyone know if that's a decent deal?

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg

Since I'm an Oiler fan living in MB I don't go to many Jets games, unless the Oil are in town. I'm looking to go to the pre-season game on Sept 23 when Edmonton is in town. Since it's pre-season I'm not sure exactly if I should scoop up tickets now or just wait. I've found a set around center ice for $240, anyone know if that's a decent deal?
You should be able to get preseason tickets for cheap leading up to the game on here or Stubhub. There will be plenty available.

Reactions: ManitobaKid

sting13

Jul 30, 2011

Be careful as tickets are not out yet so who ever is selling them, doesn't actually have them.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011

If these are P1 tickets center ice between the bluelines within 14 rows from the ice.... they are $50 below cost per ticket. If they are 2nd deck you are paying roughly cost..... if they ate 3rd deck you are paying too much for pre sesaon.....

I have a pair of some of the best P3s in the house....(private message me for location) my cost is $230 as a season ticket holder for the pair per game. If you were to buy these from the box office as a walk up they would costs $252.00 plus ticket fees for a pre season game and $375 plus ticket fees for a premium game.

You can have my tickets for $ 170 for the pair for any pre season game.......

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
If these are P1 tickets center ice between the bluelines within 14 rows from the ice.... they are $50 below cost per ticket. If they are 2nd deck you are paying roughly cost..... if they ate 3rd deck you are paying too much for pre sesaon.....

I have a pair of some of the best P3s in the house....(private message me for location) my cost is $230 as a season ticket holder for the pair per game. If you were to buy these from the box office as a walk up they would costs $252.00 plus ticket fees for a pre season game and $375 plus ticket fees for a premium game.

You can have my tickets for $ 170 for the pair for any pre season game.......

Cool, thanks a lot. I'll look into this more tomorrow when I have more time! I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad