Jets Lounge 2: Dark Helmet is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
Hello Earthlings,

I am leaving this planet for a while. Not only has Earth become an undesirable planet to live on right now, but HF Boards post quality has taken a serious hit over the past four weeks, and it no longer serves me the same productive purpose that it has in the past.

Everyone, take care, and protect yourself and the people around you.

Farewell for now,

Your friend,

Spock

The-Naked-Time-star-trek-the-original-series-6571142-694-530.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Derfel

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hello Earthlings,

I am leaving this planet for a while. Not only has Earth become an undesirable planet to live on right now, but HF Boards post quality has taken a serious hit over the past four weeks, and it no longer serves me the same productive purpose that it has in the past.

Farewell for now,

Your friend,

Spock

View attachment 341260
Take care Spock, hope to see you back whenever hockey starts again

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Hello Earthlings,

Farewell for now,

Your friend,

Spock

View attachment 341260

tenor.gif

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Anyone watching Wrestlemania 36? This is the most surreal shit I've ever seen.

Sorry this is so late, but that Boneyard match was incredible :laugh:

I was big into the WWE from around 2003-2010ish. Started watching a bunch of Wrestlemanias when WWE offered them free on the Network because of COVID-19. I watched 36 and was pleasantly surprised. Still, so weird with no crowds... the Cena funhouse match was also excellent, in my opinion.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Came across this. Gonna try it as soon as BBQ season starts...

Bacon Wrapped Corn-on-the-Cob

cob34.jpg

1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
  2. Sprinkle each ear of corn with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, and wrap each ear with 2 slices of bacon, covering the ear as completely as possible. (A big ear might need 3 pieces of bacon or more.) Wrap the ears in aluminum foil, twisting the ends tightly to seal.
  3. Place the wrapped corn on the preheated grill, and grill on high heat until the corn is hot, about 10 minutes per side. Turn the heat to Low, and grill the corn until the bacon is cooked and the corn is tender, about 45 minutes.
Is there anything bacon doesn't make better?

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Unreal , certainly seems thought out though, like he had planed to do this for a while.

Yeah I'm wondering did he make the fake RCMP cruiser himself or did he hire someone under the table because I'm quite certain any legit body shop would be obligated to call the cops if someone asked them to do a job like that. If it turns out someone did it for him, they will be in all kinds of trouble.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Yeah I'm wondering did he make the fake RCMP cruiser himself or did he hire someone under the table because I'm quite certain any legit body shop would be obligated to call the cops if someone asked them to do a job like that. If it turns out someone did it for him, they will be in all kinds of trouble.
They are now saying 17 dead and they think he had a initial motivation . Jesus what a tragic and shity year 2020 has been so far . :(

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
They are now saying 17 dead and they think he had a initial motivation . Jesus what a tragic and shity year 2020 has been so far . :(
Make that 18 now, 19 if you include the asshole.

He also did car restorations as a hobby so that cruiser mock up was his own creation, apparently.

Yeah pretty much done with 2020

Reactions: Jets 31

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
My mom lived in PEI for about 10 years and I visited the maritimes several times, I just fell in love with the maritime provinces. I've driven down that exact highway a few times going from PEI to Halifax and back. Those are all tiny, quaint towns along the 102. Also have an ex-gf who was from Truro orginally. My heart goes out to the people there.

Reactions: ps241 and Jets 31

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
My mom lived in PEI for about 10 years and I visited the maritimes several times, I just fell in love with the maritime provinces. I've driven down that exact highway a few times going from PEI to Halifax and back. Those are all tiny, quaint towns along the 102. Also have an ex-gf who was from Truro orginally. My heart goes out to the people there.
I wonder if we will ever find out what made him do this ? I guess if he didn't leave a note or video we may never know.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I wonder if we will ever find out what made him do this ? I guess if he didn't leave a note or video we may never know.
I think he was still married, they had interviewed one of his denture customers and she was talking about how his wife and he would always be joking around at work and made her feel comfortable. The wife must have some insight.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I think he was still married, they had interviewed one of his denture customers and she was talking about how his wife and he would always be joking around at work and made her feel comfortable. The wife must have some insight.
That's if she's alive.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Seriously? A f***ing thunderstorm in April? Is this going to be a nightmarish summer of hail and tornadoes and a plague of mosquitoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad