Jets Lounge 2: Dark Helmet is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Does the HoF still ask the player what team logo the player would want on his bust, do they even put hats on the busts anymore ?
They ask but the HOF ultimately decides. It’s their call. Yes they put hats on the busts, they have the choice of no logo if they wish.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
:thumbu:

Not only that, but there's also a good chance that Leeds United will finally return to the Premier League after 16 years away.
Not sure the Premier League is looking forward to the Service Crew returning to the terraces of top flight footy....

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
MLB coaches caught cheating all get fired.
Bill Belichek caught cheating 4 times: Gets raise and extention.

yup total clown show......in one league cheaters are at least shamed and punished. In the NFL some call you GOAT no matter what???

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Tonight is my favorite WWE PPV, the Royal Rumble.

30 years ago was my favorite Royal Rumble moment when WWF Champion Hulk Hogan clashed with Intercontinental Champion Ultimate Warrior.

I still mark out at this and I love Jessie the Body Ventura's commentary.

Nobody moves.....

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Terrible and tragic about Kobe and everyone else on that helicopter . Just have to say though i was listening to ESPN and they were comparing this to the assassination of JFK in the scope of sadness , really ? That doesn't seem right to me . But still very sad .

Reactions: buggs

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
To those who have wondered why I've lurked, but haven't posted much over the last year or so, was because I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of an unknown primary (most likely originating in my kidney, but tests were inconclusive) 15 months ago, and a year ago this week my prognosis was given as 4 - 6 months due to the cancer having spread to my lymphatic system. I was given the choices of a clinical trial, radical chemotherapy, or immunotherapy. My team at CancerCare MB recommended the immunotherapy on the basis that it would provide another 6-12 months of a reasonable existence, and I likely didn't have enough time left for a clinical trial, and the chemotherapy would be as bad as the disease.

I chose to listen, and underwent immunotherapy, which works by unmasking cancer cells so that the immune system treats them like other invasive organisms. I had five cycles of 3 treatments each, plus radiation to treat the topical tumours that had sprouted all over my abdomen and neck. For whatever reason, I reacted in a very atypical form to both the radiation and immunotherapy, with all the topical tumours eliminated and internal masses and lesions reduced to only a few. I'm now being used as a case study due to my extremely positive outcome. The fight is not yet over, but according to my team, they're still treating me to cure me, not just extend my life. To that measure, I've been prescribed chemotherapy now, so I have three treatments remaining until my next CT Scan in April, when hopefully I get the results we're hoping for.

That's the GOOD news.

My wife went to HSC emergency on September 30th because she fainted at work getting out of her car, and was shortly diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma. She underwent a 7.5 hour surgery to remove 25 pounds of tumours, and several other procedures over the next 4 months at HSC. She was there this entire time, excepting the 10 days she was at home from Christmas Eve until January 4th, and passed away this Monday at Saint Boniface Palliative Care from complications including pneumocystis, pneumonia and a brain tumour. She was only 54. This has been the worst year ever.

We were together for 38 years, and married for 35 - my best friend in the entire world.

Cancer sucks.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
To those who have wondered why I've lurked, but haven't posted much over the last year or so, was because I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of an unknown primary (most likely originating in my kidney, but tests were inconclusive) 15 months ago, and a year ago this week my prognosis was given as 4 - 6 months due to the cancer having spread to my lymphatic system. I was given the choices of a clinical trial, radical chemotherapy, or immunotherapy. My team at CancerCare MB recommended the immunotherapy on the basis that it would provide another 6-12 months of a reasonable existence, and I likely didn't have enough time left for a clinical trial, and the chemotherapy would be as bad as the disease.

I chose to listen, and underwent immunotherapy, which works by unmasking cancer cells so that the immune system treats them like other invasive organisms. I had five cycles of 3 treatments each, plus radiation to treat the topical tumours that had sprouted all over my abdomen and neck. For whatever reason, I reacted in a very atypical form to both the radiation and immunotherapy, with all the topical tumours eliminated and internal masses and lesions reduced to only a few. I'm now being used as a case study due to my extremely positive outcome. The fight is not yet over, but according to my team, they're still treating me to cure me, not just extend my life. To that measure, I've been prescribed chemotherapy now, so I have three treatments remaining until my next CT Scan in April, when hopefully I get the results we're hoping for.

That's the GOOD news.

My wife went to HSC emergency on September 30th because she fainted at work getting out of her car, and was shortly diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma. She underwent a 7.5 hour surgery to remove 25 pounds of tumours, and several other procedures over the next 4 months at HSC. She was there this entire time, excepting the 10 days she was at home from Christmas Eve until January 4th, and passed away this Monday at Saint Boniface Palliative Care from complications including pneumocystis, pneumonia and a brain tumour. She was only 54. This has been the worst year ever.

We were together for 38 years, and married for 35 - my best friend in the entire world.

Cancer sucks.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss DM.

I hope your health battle continuous in a positive direction and things go well in April.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
@DarthMonty I can’t imagine the roller coaster you’ve been on physically and emotionally this past year, and I’m so sorry about the loss of your dear wife. I hope your treatments continue to go well and that you’re surrounded by the support you need to carry on.

I hope the rest of you guys who posted a few pages back about the cancer and miscarriages a few pages back are also doing okay, thinking of you too.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

That's the GOOD news.

Cancer sucks.
So sorry to hear about your loss and situation. Stay strong and keep fighting the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->