Jets Lounge 2: Dark Helmet is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Hey folks, I'm in Winnipeg for the first time this weekend for a wedding (Friday Nov 8th-Monday Nov 11th). Anything in the city that is a must-see while I'm out here, or just some general recommendations? I'll be trying to catch the Stars@Jets game on Sunday.

Reactions: Derfel

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Hey folks, I'm in Winnipeg for the first time this weekend for a wedding (Friday Nov 8th-Monday Nov 11th). Anything in the city that is a must-see while I'm out here, or just some general recommendations? I'll be trying to catch the Stars@Jets game on Sunday.

I'll say it before anyone else can - head to the Forks.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Happy 30th birthday to me!!! :bday::party::partytime:
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jets 31 and Duke749

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Bring a winter jacket . :help:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Big sports day today, might have to check out the MLS final before the Bombers game (not to mention the Jets, tennis year finals, liverpool-city, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->