Jets Lounge 2: Dark Helmet is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Is it happening in both Mobile View and Desktop View? I think you can switch between them...

Can no longer even see where I can switch to mobile view anymore, things went screwy in mid September!

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Can no longer even see where I can switch to mobile view anymore, things went screwy in mid September!
I'm on Android, but in Chrome there's a checkbox for "Desktop Site" in the browser menu (vertical three dots at the top next to the address bar)...not sure how it's done on iPhone.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't like this weather and i'm not ready for fricken snow yet .:mad: Last year we golfed our last game October 28 and it was 23c . :eek:

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Just a reminder to all that yesterday was World Mental Health Day. For those going through a tough time, may I offer this friendly reminder (which I found on social media):

- You're not a burden
- You're capable of so much more than you think
- You're stronger than any demons
- You're worthy of love, even from yourself

I apologize if this is heavy, but some of us have lost loved ones to suicide, or are struggling ourselves, it may be reassuring to some. Take care, everyone.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Just a reminder to all that yesterday was World Mental Health Day. For those going through a tough time, may I offer this friendly reminder (which I found on social media):

- You're not a burden
- You're capable of so much more than you think
- You're stronger than any demons
- You're worthy of love, even from yourself

I apologize if this is heavy, but some of us have lost loved ones to suicide, or are struggling ourselves, it may be reassuring to some. Take care, everyone.

Thank you for posting this, such a good reminder

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
This weather is crap. Stay safe everyone.

Fear not here -- the average temperature for this time of year is 14 degrees Celcius -- so this snow should melt !! I desperately hope so --it's just to early for snow and cold weather - I'm not a fan.

Some places get typoons, floods- and California is burning up with forest fires --so that's Mother Nature --take the good with the bad -- but I still don't like it. I'm hoping for a warm spell here. :nod:

Reactions: Jets 31

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Anyone else get stuck in transit for Thanksgiving?

Currently holed up with a family friend in Dauphin.
You got power? We were out from basically a couple hours after the end of the Jets v Wild game on Thursday night until a couple of hours before Jets v Blackhawks game tonight.

Anyway, good luck. Conditions seemed much better today in Winnipeg. The san even came out again for a few minutes (and then it rained).

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Two years ago tomorrow, Canadian music lost an icon ....

God speed, Gord Downie ...... and I will be listening to Hip music for the rest of the week in your honour .....

giphy.gif

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Two years ago tomorrow, Canadian music lost an icon ....

God speed, Gord Downie ...... and I will be listening to Hip music for the rest of the week in your honour .....

giphy.gif
I can't believe it's been 2 years already .

Reactions: SLAYER

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014
Does anyone know why all 3 threads about ticket sales were locked with no explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->