Post-Game Talk: Jets lose to the Hawks 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Post game Winnipeg media trying to speculate drama about benching of Kane.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
This is too much, this is NOT a couching issue! This is a player issue, Noel can't pick up the wide open guy about to break away, Clitsome and Buff have a few good chances to get their damn heads in the game and failed pretty fantasticly.

Trade that goof Buff and instantly trade Clitsome anywhere for a 7th rounder.

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
Really thought "someone in perticular" would have been all over this place like a hobo in a dumpster.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Not a great showing. Buff and LLW's -3, tells the story of their night.

On positive note, starting to really like Toby/Bogo pairing.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Pardy got knocked through the glass - glass fell on the crowd, someone grabbed Pardy's helmet and put it on their head, while someone else poured a beer on him.

BYcEIHXCMAAxKhS.jpg:large

Is that guy wearing two collared shirts?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
But the Wings were tired.
Everyone was convinced that the Jets played so well but it was more a case of the Wngs played so bad.

We played great that night but anyone who thinks we got anything other than an F effort out of all the wings who were not named Howard wasn't watching the same game I was!!

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Agreed. They both cost us games and gain us nothing. :ha:

This is too much, this is NOT a coaching issue! This is a player issue, Noel can't pick up the wide open guy about to break away, Clitsome and Buff have a few good chances to get their damn heads in the game and failed pretty fantasticly.

Trade that goof Buff and instantly trade Clitsome anywhere for a 7th rounder.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
This whole game just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Montoya didn't have the strongest game but I believe it's imperative the starts by goalies get evened out more than it has been in previous seasons. I think you have to show free agent goalies who may have been stuck behind a true number 1 that they have a shot at getting starts here and won't be stuck behind Pavelec. Unless Pavelec runs away with the job you have to give Montoya his fair share. Goaltending isn't the only issue on the Jets, but it still is one.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Is that guy wearing two collared shirts?

based on how he is looking I suggest he gets the chin strap done up quickly :laugh:

I think that is a collared sweater but who knows....maybe he stole it from his date and she was actually throwing the beer at him but missed and hit Adam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad