Post-Game Talk: Jets lose to the Hawks 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Kane fanboy here case you couldnt tell yet.

Please dont anyone blame him for answering a question honestly. If he was healthy scratched, he was healthy scratched. This kid cant win even when hes not at fault.

Majikme

Apr 20, 2013
#firenoel.

Montoya? I ain't even mad bro. Wouldn't even remotely pin this on him, wish he would get the next start, even though he won't.

Everyone else but Tangradi? Man I love beer.

Tangradi? Not bad.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Jets lose two of top 5 players for scoring chances and possession...

Jets having issues with scoring chances and possession...

Not surprised. This was kind of called prior to the season.

Also, meh on Montoya. Never thought he was better or worse than Pavs. Don't blame the lose on the goalie though when the team plays a sub 40% possession game.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Ok. Well...that was terribly unsatisfying old chap. It seems we've not resolved several of our outstanding issues. I feel we really need to get down to brass tacks and put our nose to the grindstone and work to improve.

And fire Noel of course.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
On behalf of sensible people everywhere, I apologize for that idiot fan's behavior. What kind of monster wastes perfectly good, priced up beer?

No, seriously, hope that idiot gets a lifetime ban from the UC.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
3 more losses like that, max, and I'm confident Noel should be gone. Boys were just completely disarrayed from the get go, and that IMO, is on the coaching staff.

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
This one really hurts because it takes all the good, all the momentum and flushes it down the toilet.

I feel we're worse off than last year at this early point in the season.

First period wasn't so bad. I think we can stop with the goalie talk... any goalie will look horrid in that net.

I would have liked to trade Buff at the beginning of the year, but now what would we get?

Noel MUST feel the noose tightening. He's running out of wiggle room the uglier this gets. The critics are starting to come from some media types that I would have categorized as 'Noel sympathizers'.

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
On behalf of sensible people everywhere, I apologize for that idiot fan's behavior. What kind of monster wastes perfectly good, priced up beer?

No, seriously, hope that idiot gets a lifetime ban from the UC.

I know it doesn't sum up the fans of Chicago but two of them acting like that is pretty sour.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Anyway, we lost to a team that was way better than us. I don't find that really surprising or worrying, except that a few of the goals were preventable. We could easily have been in a position to have had a chance to steal that game.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Inb4 people start saying the team has a lack of toughness for not jumping in to the crowd and retaliating. :sarcasm:

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Anyway, we lost to a team that was way better than us. I don't find that really surprising or worrying, except that a few of the goals were preventable. We could easily have been in a position to have had a chance to steal that game.

Detroit is much better than us and we controlled them that whole game...

It's time for a coaching change, this inconsistency issue has been around far, far too long.

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
Two of the next three are tough (Det and SJ) then the schedule gets a LOT easier after that.

If they can salvage 2 or 3 points in the next 3 games, I'll take it and carry on.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Not sure if you blame Buff for the Pirri goal or Clitsome? Both of them were pretty horrid. I'd be down to see Grant in the press box. Buff in a flyers uni.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
This one really hurts because it takes all the good, all the momentum and flushes it down the toilet.

I feel we're worse off than last year at this early point in the season.

First period wasn't so bad. I think we can stop with the goalie talk... any goalie will look horrid in that net.

I would have liked to trade Buff at the beginning of the year, but now what would we get?

Noel MUST feel the noose tightening. He's running out of wiggle room the uglier this gets. The critics are starting to come from some media types that I would have categorized as 'Noel sympathizers'.

But look at the teams we're playing. The last four losses have been to teams that have lost either one or two games in regulation in the entire season. Could we really have hoped for more than a couple of points out of those games, in total? Realistically? We're not as good as Chicago and they beat us. It's kind of a "dog bites man" story, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->